First Time scanning (CLOSED)

Hey @anon73484242 do u mind if I pmed u?!

1 Like

sure i guess

1 Like

Okay I was looking for a scanning thread and this seems the more active…?
Maybe could someone scan me and see if i have a parasite around me, which could caused thos marks on my hand??

I also created a thread about it :

1 Like

I mean im the one scanning and i dont know for sure if i will be good at it as im praticing and the thread is closed hm okay i’ll try my best and just in case please check with an expert after my scanning to make sure i was accurate.

3 Likes

Alright i will!! Thank youuu! Im awaiting for your scanning…

1 Like

I mean I read your thread and I’m thinking the same thing too maybe it’s just a skin irritation or if you were shaving maybe the blade could’ve been the reason for that as I got the same one when I shaved and even to this day I still have the scar of it but if you really want a scan then sure I’ll do it but know that I won’t be able to do it today as I have to learn for my test tmw sorry

1 Like

I’m not shaving in the hands :joy:
Ofcourse do it whenever you have time! Success for tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Oh I meant arm lol so I thought maybe the blade might have slipped to your hand by mistake idk and yeah I’ll do it tmw ^^

1 Like

Hmm very interesting. Not entirely sure of the accuracy but I can kind of see metaphorical alignment with some of that going on in my life right now

1 Like

Well I’m glad at least it has metaphor meaning in it but thank you for being honest :slight_smile:

1 Like

I saw a black robed hooded man with a gold metallic mask and some woods with weird small woods attached underneath as if the wood had legs and it was red in colour and it was on a flowing river. I saw a woman screaming then I tried to scan again and then i saw another woman angry like her whole face was red as if she was in a cartoon so I’m thinking maybe your really stressed and frustrated with something I also saw @ParadoxicalPAT for some reason I don’t know why.

Hope I was accurate

1 Like

Okay this is gonna sound weird but I saw a alot of images in cartoon and then I saw a cartoon character in a black and white strips clothing taking the diamonds he stole and keeping it back where it belongs. I also saw a man trying to run after his black coloured dog. I also saw alot of TV shows for some reason. Are you maybe focusing more on Being lazy or holding yourself back from spiritual stuff? Idk why I saw that but all I’m getting from this is that you should stop being lazy I guess. Oh now I remember I also saw a guy sitting on a couch with his leg resting on the table watching television and then I saw a women with brown or dark maroon hair in tv show just sitting on the edge of the bed holding a paper or something really close as if it was precious to her. I got the vibe the letter might be from you. Oh also the thief was being watched by a man on his right side while he kept back the diamonds one by one.

Hopefully i was accurate again

1 Like

I’m not sure who the hooded man with a gold metallic mask would be, and I’m not sure if by woods you be like a wooded area or a wood boards or what lol. I immediately wondered if it was the wooded area along the creek at my boyfriends, but I am not there anymore.

I’m not sure about the screaming or the anger. Up until about ten minutes ago I would normally say I am not angry or upset, but I am now so idk. :woman_shrugging: I’ve been sad some the last few months though.

I’m not really familiar with ParadoxicalPat other than in passing hmm.

3 Likes

Hm weird well I’m sorry that my scan didn’t went well maybe it’s the stress I’m going through that could be doing this to my scan.

2 Likes

Oh it’s not necessarily it didn’t go well, I just can’t verify it at this time. That doesn’t mean I won’t be able to, or understand it later :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Don’t get discouraged, this happens sometimes, and like I said- I may discover the meanings later, and I’m pretty heavily protected right now, so that could even effect it to an extent.

3 Likes

Hm makes sense and thank you I’ll keep trying hard but I have a question can stress block me from doing magick or scanning etc? Just curious

2 Likes

I don’t believe that it blocks you persay, but it can make it more difficult to calm your mind and get into the groove. I also think it can cloud our judgements and what we see sometimes, but not always, especially after you get more practiced at it.

3 Likes

Hm makes sense so can I know how do I calm my mind when this happens?

2 Likes

Well, taking a step back from whatever is bothering you can help. Just be like okay, this is life, sometimes it sucks, but I’m not going to let it bother me. Listen to some music that you like and makes you happy, or meditate a few minutes, or go for a walk.

It doesn’t really matter what you do, other than take a deep breath and try to let it just disperse itself from you.

Personally I tend to need to rant and rave a few minutes before I can calm my mind, if I’m upset or angry. Feel it for a minute then let it fade a way, rather than effect my day and mindset. It’s okay to feel it and be upset, just not to let it own you.

3 Likes

Hm same I like to rant too person to person lol and thank you so much for the advice I’ll keep it in mind next time ^^

3 Likes