First Time Invoking Lillith

Just got out of my first invocation with Lilith, I was guided to invoke during my qigong practice, so I chanted her Enn, no sigils or candles, nothing at all… I suddenly felt another presence in my head almost like a telepathic channel trying to communicate…

I told her my intentions, were genuine and that I wanted to create a loving relationship with her and work with my sacral chakra, She cut my head off of my current self and then another version of myself emerged…

She activated my heart chakra and slowly started to create sensations of arousal, she told me to take off my clothes, and we literally started having sex, I could feel like my dick was literally inside her, and suddenly my body felt more hollow, I could feel the Magick from sex, the room became dark and we started bathing in the orgasmic darkness with spinkles of starlight, this lasted a couple minutes until I orgasmed, and then she said, we’ll try again later…

The orgasm wasn’t an ordinary orgasm, she made me moan and it actually took my breathe away, after that I thanked her and I said I’d summon her again when the time was right and I ended the meditation

2 Likes