Intro + Need help with Archangel Michael, wtf happened?

Just edited it!

Thank you. I have moved this to the correct section and edited your title.

Can I send you a DM? I have worked a lot Michael.

feel free

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Your mind is all over the place. First learn how to calm yourself down. Just focus on your breathing.

1 Like

Who told you that?

Lucifer.

Doesn’t seem to me like something he would say or do, then again, he tests people, and i do agree with him on the Abrahamic God, imo, he doesn’t even exist as he is an amalgam of various mythological sources

I really felt I was being tested. Like: Choose your path. Time is gone. And I was really inclined to take his path. Then i went bananas and the whole michael stuff began

1 Like

he tests people

that is one point to consider. But it all counts to experience.

1 Like

Of course

I see

But why would you go bananas all of a sudden and then Michael decided to take an interest you?

I felt like he knew me really well. But then we started to argue about generals and armie after. I already had michael near (or inside me). He (lucifer) kept asking me if he could be the general. I told him no. He could be a colonel, but never the general. My friend started to swear and was frustrated as fuck. He made a crazy face and said I was fucking it all up… it was so fucked up

1 Like

There are people who have worked with both

you tell me.

I already had michael near (or inside me

Well, there could be an inside story of how Michael was inside you.

It all boils down to the individual at the end of the day,

1 Like

I don’t remember 75% of what happened for a week in a clear way, so I was considering possession. But wait: Do angels possess people? When i was at the hospital line this huge light creature with the sword was trying to get to my friend. He wanted to destroy my friend. Completely. I told him (michael) that it was not right to do so. He was furious at me. Then I really went wven more bananas. Sorry folks, the whole thing is not linear as I was not fully in control all the time

1 Like

If your friend was taken over by Lucifer, then imo, Michael wanting to destroy him makes absolutely no sense, unless he was testing you as well