First time demon summoning!

Well today was interesting. I did my very first demon summoning and was wondering if anyone had any personal advice from this point forward.

Making his sigil, I gazed upon it and chanted the enn of Glasya-Labolas. He didn’t appear as a full apparition but a translucent version of the sigil appeared to manifest on top of it. Immediately afterwards I felt very hot and faint (I’m assumimg this was from his energy) but a little after that I felt really great. Any anxiety I had felt about summoning a demon just vanished! I hope to see some results soon. Any advice from any experienced practitioners?

6 Likes

Interesting first choice

2 Likes

The first one I summoned was Azazel but that was because he was always close to me. I’ve talked to many of them through an ex boyfriend who had many in him and a few really liked me, most respected me and a few were not my fans (mostly because I refused to give something to them).

2 Likes

i’m trying to contact with lucifer i’ll try for the first time any advice?

You can use the pathworking described in the book Lucifer and the Hidden Demons.

That is one of the ways.

2 Likes

What is the pathworking excatly?

You have to read the book carefully.
Pathworking is following the instructions to imagine certain things which will bring you to where Lucifer (or his demons) resides. There, you can interact with Him.
After that, there’s a simple pathworking to depart.

3 Likes

Where can i find this book… my country don’t share books like this

Google for it.

Amazon would sell it.

Some sites may even let you download for free, though that’s not encouraged. If you did download for free, you can always contact the author to pay him.

Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Actually i want to pact with lucifer for money i can’t buy it i will search on some libraries thx for ur time​:heart::heart:

I didn’t actually use a book. I basically did a simplified version of E.A. Koetting’s spirit sigil steps along with using an Enn. I did it so I could talk to Glasya and ask him for help learning (attaining) psychic abilities. He didn’t manifest as an apparition, though I definitely felt very unusual (like I said, faint and hot) during and after the ritual. After I got the ghost image of the sigil to partially manifest on top of the paper, I wasn’t exactly sure what to do since he didn’t manifest as an apparition or say anything, so I stated my request, thanked him, then ended the ritual. If anyone has a two cents on that I’d love to hear it. :slight_smile:

For anyone interested in the stuff I used here are some links:

EAK’s Sigil Method (Thanks to Lady Eva for sharing this in her info message to me):

Demon Enns (For chanting while you gaze at a sigil):

2 Likes

Awesome

I remember when I first did a Necronomicon Spellbook ritual I felt a very strong pressure on the left side of my upper body. It’s just your consciousness shifting because rituals are very potent tools for this purpose. Consciousness is the only reality.

1 Like

Demons typically appear on your left. :+1:

Thanks! I’ll make a note of that!

In my experience and personal gnosis, when you speak the name of a demon while gazing at a sigil with the intention of making contact for a result, the demon knows this and is likely already with you. Demons speak in desire, so if your desire is sincere, they will hear you and communicate with you in some way if you ask them to–if not in the ritual (if your psychic hearing isn’t up to par) then in omens, through other people, or random thoughts throughout your normal life. Everything else in a ritual, weather a simple sigil ritual with spoken words or a full evocation, is all about tuning your consciousness (and subconscious) to be able to sense them. Feeling any change is significant.

Evoke not for the experience but for a sincere desire for results. The less you expect, paradoxically, the more you will experience. Practice sincerely and your summonings will be amazing experiences.

-Frater Fenriz
-LVX

2 Likes

Some people will attempt a full evocation and will experience even less than you during ritual, but can still get great results.

I recommend calling on Seer. He is amazing for people new to demonic work. Him and Haagenti really challenge the notion of demons being “evil”.

3 Likes

Thanks, that was very helpful to hear. I have to say I knew something had happened but I wasn’t sure if it had “worked”. I feel a little bad now because I feel like I may have subconciously given up a bit. But lately I have noticed a strange feeling in my feet, like the underside is burning. Not painfully, but warmly. I presume this is because of my energy adjusting. For background, Glasya Lobolas is known for bestowing knowledge of any and all arts and sciences, thus including occult ones. What I asked him for was to bestow me with powerful psychic abilities, my intent being not merely perceptual ones, but the really high end ones like siddhis and psychokinetics. So I guess it might all be working.

I have a question, I read on the for that if you want a relationship with the spirit, you keep the sigil but if you want a result to manifest you should burn it. What is your opinion on that?

I see burning a sigil as a way of “letting go”, a notion of trust and faith that the results will manifest somehow. The alchemy of transmuting earth to fire is very significant. However, if you desire continued communication with the spirit, keeping a sigil open can be good. What feels right and respectful to you?

On the Gallery of Magick page, you can find an article on lusting for results, it’s a great read, I believe from Damon Brand. Burning a sigil with this in mind is powerful. Always embrace gratitude that result is going to happen.

You build relationships with spirits first by working with them for results and keeping the lines of communication open. Call them often in ritual and this will happen naturally in the same way you build friendships at work.

3 Likes