First successful evocation?, and thank you Bune

First off, I wanna give a huge shoutout to @LuciusOfficial for his journals and the impact that it’s had on me throughout the last few months. Thanks again, brother!

Now then, I just summoned Duchess Bune and asked her to bring me some money back into me that’s owed and etc. After calling on her, I asked for a sign that she was there. I then saw a bright light flash a few times out of the corner of my left eye which only got even brighter. I then looked over to my left and on the wall I saw the forming of a silhouette that looked like of a young petite woman. I also felt the energy around me serge and took both of these as signs that she had come. It felt like a light fire and gentle energy around me. I then charged the sigil with my blood and saw myself in the universe surrounded with those who owed me money as I continued to charge the sigil with my energy. Focusing all those around me into the sigil to make it powerful. I then burned the sigil and offered it to her. I could also hear a faint voice in the corner of my head saying that she would help me. She told me that I could expect results within several hours to a few days. I’ll keep an update on here within the next days if anything happens.

Thank you, Duchess Bune, and thank you again, Morningstar.

3 Likes

How did you prepare for the ritual? Can you share details of the steps you took?

1 Like

I just used my universal circle with my altar, having some incense, I used a red candle cause wasn’t to sure on what color and used black magic incense since I didn’t have sandlewood. A burning bowl, dagger, tool to draw blood, and the enn.

I centered myself and then chanted her enn until I felt her presence. Asked for her confirmation, offered both; the incense and blood that I placed several drops on her sigil. Made the declaration to her and placed my right hand over the sigil and charged it. I then declared the offering hers and burned it in the offering bowl. Thanked her and ended the ritual.

Other then that, I didn’t really do anything excentric.

2 Likes