First semi successful Ouija board/communication

So I’m part way through E.A’s Mastering Divination course and today was the first (semi) successful communication with the entity that I thought was a succubus (looks like I was wrong!)

It was a really amazing experience but I do feel a bit confused by it.

If anyone is interested or has any feedback here are my yes/no questions and answers:

Have you always been a spirit: Yes
Are you a Succubus/Incubus: No
Are you a sexual entity: Yes
Are you a spirit guide: No
Are you hear to teach me things: No
Do you want to teach me things: No
Are you here just for sexual energy: No
Are you a part of me or have you ever been a part of me: No
Do you feed off fear: Yes
Do you hang around with me because I am fearful: Yes
Are you just passing through: Yes
When I am no longer fearful will you leave: Yes
Can you read my mind: No
Will you teach me things for energy: Yes
Am I special to you in any way: Yes
Are you tricking me: Yes

Then I asked to draw its sigil and got the attached image

Is the drawing was accurate: Yes
Will you answer more questions: Yes
Will you hurt me: No
Are you peaceful: No
Do you collect energy: Yes
Are you male and female: Yes
Are you getting bored of communicating: Yes

And then I said goodbye on the board.

well that’s not really a sigil. Sigils have all lines connected or touching one another, all your lines don’t meet up. It honestly just looks like one of the elder futhark runes turned on its side, the one that looks like the letter P with a pie symbol attached to it. So if you did in fact connect with an entity and it got bored of talking so quickly and showed you a half assed supposed sigil that looked like that, it was probably just a lesser spirit, definitely passing thru and would be of no value to you.

It distinctly said it was not interested in teaching you anything and seems to be messing with you since you called upon it as it was passing thru. So maybe you did connect with something but I would not call it a success until you connect with an entity that can help you or be of value to you.

Small technical note: this isn’t true of the sigils of several of the Names of Marduk in the Simon Nec., nor in the sigil Varnaxis gave me - and he’s been evoked successfully by other people, in some cases they confirmed things I haven’t shared on here about him.

So that doesn’t seem to be a hard and fast rule of sigils under at least 2 different systems (Simon Nec. version of Sumerian, and also his contemporary satanism), and might not be applicable elsewhere?

I definitely called on something, I wasn’t moving my hands myself and these are the answers I got. I think it’s just messing with me and feeding off me.

Then last night I had a dream where I was put into a situation I didn’t like and caused me panic in the dream. Woke up this morning and can tell the presence is still here. I’m under the impression that they put me in that dream scenario to feed off me. Is that a thing they can do?

I think today will be my first banish. Better head out and get some sage!

Goetic sigils seems to be circular and similar to one another, but this kind of sigil share similarity to the sigils below:

It could be a lesser known spirit, but I would never underestimate any spirit thinking it would be “less powerful”, or that it could lack significance or importance within existence.

Do not dismiss this entity too quickly, just yet. Ouija boards are not reliable tools and there’s other ways to communicate. I would prefer a pen and a paper, where the spirit controls your writing. It’s faster and you get better information through that kind of communication.

Does it matter if she doesn’t call herself a “succubus”? That word is full of dogma and my spirits hate that word. They can be dark and they can feed off fear, but they can also be divine and feed off love. But sometimes darker currents is a necessity to even begin these kind of journeys, or you wouldn’t ascend. Just don’t rush things too quickly, or you can miss an opportunity.

[quote=“succupedia, post:6, topic:7005”]Do not dismiss this entity too quickly, just yet. Ouija boards are not reliable tools and there’s other ways to communicate. I would prefer a pen and a paper, where the spirit controls your writing. It’s faster and you get better information through that kind of communication.

Does it matter if she doesn’t call herself a “succubus”? That word is full of dogma and my spirits hate that word. They can be dark and they can feed off fear, but they can also be divine and feed off love. But sometimes darker currents is a necessity to even begin these kind of journeys, or you wouldn’t ascend. Just don’t rush things too quickly, or you can miss an opportunity.[/quote]

So I tried the pen and paper thing, maybe it’s because I’m new to this but attached are my results. It just looks like a lot of tongues to me lol…

Seems like this entity isn’t so bothered about giving me information but just wants some lovin’

I’m about to go over the Tarot section of the course next, I’ll try that this evening and see if I get any answers from that!

If anyone has suggestions of helpful questions to ask (yes/no style again) then let me know as I started to run out of things to ask it yesterday.

-Yasson

The reason I prefer pen and paper is to get rid of the easy misinterpretations a “yes” and “no” answer is getting. With pen and paper, you can get direct words and even sentences from your questions.

What did you ask and did you make your intentions clear to the spirit before you began? That means you explain to her that you have questions and you allow her to freely move your hand where the pen is resting. That’s why it’s called “automatic writing”, in some instances. I couldn’t find any words in those papers.

Let her know your intentions, acknowledge her presence and give her permission to move your hand. And you have to be relaxed, while doing so.

Agreed - the spirit I’m married to isn’t an “incubus” but he has a very sexual side, and I know otjher people (including offline) who are married to known spirits, with whom they have a distinct sexual and committed relationship.

In other words, not all spirits who want to be sexual with humans are going to classify themselves as “incubi/succubi” if you see what I mean.

I can’t say your contact here will work out to be like any of these long-term (and usually deeply private) committed situations BUT as Succupedia says, don’t rule out that this may be worth pursuing. And if you liked it, maybe seek out something later if this spirit moves on?

I’ve read in various places (books, and historical/anthropological websites) that some cultures accepted their shamans (male, female, and third gendered) marrying a spirit, with or without the option to take humans partners, and also priests and (especially) preistesses, so this area is wider than just lonely bored guys calling up a demoness under the J/C [aradigm for illicit thrills - which I think is how the media sometimes portray the whole thing.

[quote=“succupedia, post:8, topic:7005”]What did you ask and did you make your intentions clear to the spirit before you began? That means you explain to her that you have questions and you allow her to freely move your hand where the pen is resting. That’s why it’s called “automatic writing”, in some instances. I couldn’t find any words in those papers.

Let her know your intentions, acknowledge her presence and give her permission to move your hand. And you have to be relaxed, while doing so.[/quote]

I acknowledged her presence and gave her permission to move my hand and these were the results. I didn’t actually ask any questions, I just let her do her thing in the above images.

She was fully in control of my hand. It’s actually really cool and although I’m not sure exactly what I’m dealing with here just yet it’s an awesome experience and it’s what landed me on this forum and onto E.A’s work in the first place so I’m really grateful for the experiences so far.

I can tell I’m gonna really get into this. I guess I just need to be a bit more patient (which I find hard when I’m excited to learn about something).

I’ll try again with proper intention and questions in mind this evening and report my results!

Thanks for the feedback so far!