FIRST POST (i'm new here) HELP?

Hello!

I have been thinking about this world for a very long time… I have always known that there is something more than what we see from day to day.

The thing is. I always wanted to help people to understand this reality. What all of this is. But before I can do that. I have to know or start knowing what all of this is.

I have a vague idea about this place that I have gathered with my psychedelic experiences. And I want to know more.

I feel that there is a balance in me. I feel the darkness and the light. But I have only used light until this moment. Maybe a bit of darkness not knowing what I was doing, but my idea is to transform the power of darkness into light and to bring growth to me and people around me.

Is this the right place?

4 Likes

You’re on the right track in my opinion when it comes to knowing that you need to know yourself before helping other people. I would not bother helping other people with this. They will seek it out when they are ready, or it wasn’t in their calling/chart/capacity whatever.

You go through many paradigm shifts as you understand more and more about what reality is (and its many aspects) and who we are.

If you want to be a giver. If you want to serve. The universe will certainly put you in situations like that. If you are an empath seeking “light”, you will be attracted to a narcissist so you can further have your ego (or self) beaten down. You’ll be attracted to people who need healing that will subsequently use you.

Now if you embrace your own empowerment and betterment, the “darkness” which is still part of the All, you will become a king if you put in the work on yourself and with the information and beings here.

2 Likes

While ago my idea was just to serve. But Now I have come to the conclusion that I want to give but not in a sense that that is all I do. I want to grow. I want to be the best version of myself. I want to inspire others with the work I do. That is what I want to do. I want to help by not really helping directly, but indirectly with the fruits of my work. I am a videographer. I capture. And then in the editing process, I create my own realities for others to experience.

Funny thing about this. This has been happening my whole life. Even when I was just a little kid in school. Some teachers had some problems in their lives and they usually reflected that on me. I didn’t understand it then. It was frustrating when everyone was angry at you even when you weren’t doing anything… But then again I was doing… I was exciting. :smiley:

1 Like

You are on the right track. When you believe that there is a spiritual world and and there is a physical world then you are here for a purpose.you surely at the right place.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your response! :slight_smile:

Glad to hear this!

1 Like

@john_arthur. Please post an introduction of your own in the New Magician and Introduction area, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Welcome to the forum @MorningStarAuseklis

4 Likes

HA! You’re late!

Not you dear, I was replying to DarkestKnight :slight_smile:

Well, I just woke up so there :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This book will cover most seeming paradoxes you’ll find regarding what’s “real” and what’s “just in your mind”: The Kybalion PDF, archived link (we don’t trade PDFs on here as a general rule but this one is okay, the text is out of copyright and the edition was given for download from the site that created it).

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like