First mantra in Pentagram exercise

Is the first series of words for the inverted pentagram exercise in the workbook?? I’m having a bitch of a time finding it. I know its in BOA but my wife rearranged the basement and I dont have a month to look for it. The second one sounds like a lot more, so if anyone could type the first one here or point me to a specific page in the workbook that would be great.

they’re both found on page 48 of the companion workbook. the first two

I don’t recommend using the pentagram. I’d find a sigil of an entity you want to work with such as azazel or opfaal and then use that instead. Then I’d go and set up an altar for that entity… put the sigil on wood

Thanks for the page number Wright, Whats up Necro, Its been a while, how are things?? Have you been making any ritual robes?? I have a few solid black ones you might be able to convert to your liking. Hit me up,

Yea I gave you my number but you never txt back lol

On here??? If not send it to me in an instant message on facebook. Ill be on later tonight and tomorrow.

[quote=“necromaster, post:3, topic:1529”]I don’t recommend using the pentagram. I’d find a sigil of an entity you want to work with such as azazel or opfaal and then use that instead. Then I’d go and set up an altar for that entity… put the sigil on wood[/quote] Why exactly if you don’t mind. Everyone welcome to chime in

What goes on a altar for a entity?

Thanks,

G

Putting the sigil on wood will with paint will make it permanent meaning each time you open it the link to the spirit becomes stronger.
As for the altar open the sigil and ask what the entity preferred.Or just go with your.intuition.

Liquor and tobacco is always good and the spirits like it too :wink:

Fresh flowers
Water
Offerings of food
Items of correspondence (Kings/Solar entities- gold, frankensence etc with a yellow or gold altar cloth)