First genuine sigil opening?

Sorry for the long read for such basic stuff. Just excited and wanted to share.

So I haven’t actually practiced much but some light meditation. I keep reading and reading on this site about evocation and sigil magick, (dream as well, I ordered some guayusa tea) those seem more what I’m looking for. I’ll also say… while I’m looking into this a lot, there’s a part of me that’s still just trying to believe. There’s so much info and helpful people and genuine stories that it’s getting hard not to believe. I have looked at sigils and tried to fully open them but haven’t gotten past just some glowing here or there, or lines disappearing but not entirely and coming back half a second later. My thoughts are scattered and the most random things pop into my head when I try, which is why I need to work on meditating more. Tonight I sat in a dark room, laid a candle out, and just tried to focus on it while genuinely trying to let my thoughts go. Just focus on the candle, if the thought comes it comes and I tell myself it’s not what’s important right now. After around 5minutes I looked down from the candle and gazed at the sigil of Dantalion. It took a bit for my eyes to refocus on it and not have one blue flame like image burned where ever my left eye focused on but I repeated the cycle of focusing on the sigil. At one point the entire thing seemed to glow, and I felt it was time to call out to Dantalion. I didn’t take my opportunity but held on and continued gazing, more intent upon reaching that again. When I felt it was time again the sigil for the first time actually felt 3D and popped off the page for a second, then I called and said that I wish to be more open with my senses and with Dantalion. That I would sleep with the sigil in my pillow and hope that something, either him or some dream I could decipher would come to me. I told him I believed and just needed some more help, a push if you will. I closed by saying he is free to depart, but some company and help is never minded.
Thank you guys for listening.

5 Likes

it was nice keep practicing it.

That is amazing thank you for sharing please keep an update on your progress if you can

Lol thank you for reading☺️ I’ve been trying to write down my dreams, whatever I remember of them. 2 nights ago when I slept with the sigil I had a dream that hinted towards good things, and while I dont really remember last nights I know that it was along the same lines. No Dantalion to my knowledge but it does give me hope and a sense of conviction to keep going.

2 Likes

Tgere are some who won’t show in dreams

Dreams are still a form of communication tho, right? If I understand it they may not appear but may give you a dream that says what they need to get across. I might be wrong but the 2 nights I slept with his sigil my dreams were what I’m trying to achieve

1 Like

Yes they can send dreams but some won’t actually appear in them but they are message from them though it’s a good way to establish a good connection and communication with them

That’s comforting to know. :slight_smile: The 3 nights I actually meditated(or tries my best, still suck at it) I had good dreams. Last night I didn’t but the dream just seemed normal, they’re always really odd. Just makes me believe more that there was a connection, albeit small.

1 Like