First Evocation Of Belial

I understand i feel really drawn to Belial. and I’m actually pretty new to the occult
But I’m so drawn to his name for some unknown reason so tomorrow I’m evoking him for the first time. I’m looking forward to it

3 Likes

Ive just ended a working with him and it was astounding. He is vast and has a power ive not experienced with other entities. He did indeed break chains for me that ive bn bound by my whole life. I hope you have an amazing experience, im sure you will. He will always be close to my heart now for what he has done for me.

4 Likes

Im so happy to hear your experience thank you!

3 Likes

Raven from youtube said chanting enns are offensive

1 Like

Ive never heard that before. Ive always chanted enns. Im sure they have been channelled from entities themselves.

Are u sure cause lucifer and king paimon told her personally that it was offensive to use

Sorry I meant * Do what you thinks right, every book of shadows is different, it elevates you to a completely different place. You have to find YOUR path. Take recommendations, ya know?

2 Likes

Of course i bet Azazel is ABSOLUTELY amazing As well. But im MUCH MORE drawn to belial.

1 Like

I agree it takes time to really build a relationship with an entity!

2 Likes

Im pretty sure. They are in the demon tongue so how would they exist otherwise. If you unsure I would just do a little more research but of course if you would rather not use them now due to that then dont. I dont think its imperative that they have to be used. Of course you could ask whichever demon you are working with at the time :blush:

2 Likes

I will ask belial but unfortunately i still cant hear spirits. So I bought a spirit box to see if i can hear belial when i contact him hopefully i will

If i can hear im i will upload the video in another post!

You could work on developing your astral senses. I get the answers inwardly i dont usually hear with my physical ears if you know what i mean.

1 Like

Yeah i undertstand but do you go into the theta gamma sync

1 Like

Yeah. If you struggle with that you could try binaural beats.

Yeah i already use it but the thing is i dont see the static rain that ea koetting is talking about!

Keep at it, it will come. These things can take time to develop.

Ok well im currently opening my third eye with binaural beats !

1 Like

I’ll make a post when i finally can communicate with spirits!

2 Likes

Great! And meditation is a good to put into your daily practice.

1 Like