First evocation King Paimon, Activated Heart Chakra?

Hello I am very new here, I’m excited to learn so much.
Over the past couple of weeks I out of the blue started thinking about demons. I’ve been a studying witchcraft for about a year now. I receive messages and symbols from the astral planes occasionally when I sleep that answer my many questions. Suddenly I had a dream about King Paimon before knowing anything about him. I was shown symbols that connected with him. Today I felt enough confidence to try to connect with him after doing much research.
I see now that I wasn’t prepared for the amount of energy he would bring and I am getting tingles as I type this out. One thing that really impacted me was my heart chakra was in overdrive. My heart center heated up much like how it does before I astral travel. I felt like I was being supercharged. This was too much for me and I had to break the connection and thank King Paimon.
I consulted an oracle deck of crystals asking if he had activated my heart chakra and pulled “rose quartz” so, a confirmation.
I’m wondering if anyone has had a similar experience? I know I have trouble with my heart chakra and I’ve been trying to figure out how to go about it.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Welcome @Raging_Peach It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in amgick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

2 Likes

Great work! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like