First Evocation And Choice Of Spirit

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:22, topic:2827”]Getting back on topic from this unscheduled meeting of Optimists Anonymous :o) I’ve never worked with Sitri, but I think you can trust your intuition to a large extent - however, it might be wise to do some divination beforehand just to check.

Do you have a divinatory method you trust? If this is your first serious evocation then having it confirmed in advance will help push the usual mental clutter away and also mean you can invest more trust in the results.[/quote]

I’m familiar with the divination methods described in Mastering Evocation but would be open to any advice on those or other methods you could provide.

I couldn’t really guide you too well on that topic I’m afraid, I’m comfortable about doing divination for myself but I also back it up by using the Oracle Of Napoleon, which is a tool even a beginner could use because the answers are very straightforward, and I also use a pendulum a lot (again, a fairly simple tool) but for more in-depth answers you’d need tarot, which I’m at novice levels with, or runes, which I only use for spellwork - sorry!

But I bet other people have more to say on this.

I haven’t worked with him yet…Rufus Opus’s description of him kinda got me nervous:

Sitri
I get a lot of resistance to my interpretation of
Sitri’s abilities among magicians. Saleos, as
you may recall, is specifically geared towards
landing heterosexual relationships. Sitri, on the
other hand, seems to be aimed at landing samesex relationships. Compare the two spirits
traditional descriptions and decide for yourself:
Saleos: "he causes the love of women to men
and men to women"
Sitri: "Inflaming Men with women’s Love, and
women with men’s love"
I interpret it as “inflaming men with the love
that is natural to a woman, and women with the
love that is natural to a man.” Some magicians
report good success landing heterosexual
relationships with him, while others have
dismal failures.

After reading what Poete said about Sitri and doing my own research, I think he is much, much better as an “advice demon”

If let loose he will turn someone in to a sex crazed maniac, not your sex crazed maniac, just one in general…who has more of a potential to turn violent.

So I would tread carefully.

I never evoked Sitri, but I remember opening his sigil like a year ago for some pussy and it worked like a week or two after :slight_smile:

[quote=“Orismen, post:26, topic:2827”]After reading what Poete said about Sitri and doing my own research, I think he is much, much better as an “advice demon”

If let loose he will turn someone in to a sex crazed maniac, not your sex crazed maniac, just one in general…who has more of a potential to turn violent.

So I would tread carefully.[/quote]

Sounds like me…

[quote=“lelouchdamien, post:28, topic:2827”][quote=“Orismen, post:26, topic:2827”]After reading what Poete said about Sitri and doing my own research, I think he is much, much better as an “advice demon”

So I would tread carefully.[/quote]

Sounds like me…[/quote]

Hide yo’ kids, hide yo’ wife, lelouchdamien is raping everyone out here tonight!

But seriously, don’t just trust me. Divination is key (as has already been stated here)

I’m actually being very cereal right now. I have become very, very sex-crazed. Don’t get me wrong, I was a very horny guy even before which is why I called upon Sitri, but now…Let’s just say that if I had a girlfriend, I would probably rape the shit out of her, which is why I don’t deserve one. Even girls who were attracted to me before have started freaking the fuck out because my sexual energy is over 9000. That’s why I only get hookups and nothing more. Goddammit…I have some serious work to do about my lust.

speaking about being horny :

http://hugelolcdn.com/i700/251002.jpg

Your method of choice, Eye?

Not sure I understand your question. You mean how do I chose a spirit to work with ?

I was referring to the picture.

Ah, sorry…

Well… it’s a secret :slight_smile:

Isn’t it all?

[quote=“Gnosis, post:25, topic:2827”]I haven’t worked with him yet…Rufus Opus’s description of him kinda got me nervous:

Sitri
other hand, seems to be aimed at landing samesex relationships. Compare the two spirits
and men to women"
women with men’s love"
dismal failures.[/quote]

Yes, I’d read that particular explanation myself in my research and it caused me to seriously consider what I was about to attempt. That’s the problem with vague discriptions that were first writen hundreds of years ago in old English…there is alot of room for interpretation in them.

My reading of it is that he inflames the victim with lust for the operator regardless of the operators sexual orientation, the identity of the victim and the discription of what you want from them would be given to the spirit in the course of the evocation so Sitri would know his target and what is required of him. Actually Sitri would already know what I want and whether or not I’ll call on him to provide it because Sitri is omnipotent

I could be completely wrong but I guess there’s only one way to find out.

[quote=“gvgjbune”][quote=“Gnosis, post:25, topic:2827”]I haven’t worked with him yet…Rufus Opus’s description of him kinda got me nervous:

Sitri
and men to women"
women with men’s love"
dismal failures.[/quote]

I can only say that invoking Sitri will cause you to love someone intensely. The person you have in mind to love you, … You will love them. I do not reccomend him for this. Beleth is a much better option.[/quote]

Beleth inflames love between man and woman while Sitri on the other hand inflames lust. Call on Beleth if you want a genuine relationship and evoke Sitri if you want to indulge in carnal lust.

1 Like

Okay, it’s been a while since I started this thread so I thought I’d update on my progress…

Two weeks ago I performed a ritual intended to bring my victim to me and have her lust after me as I do her. I also opened an Abramelin square to bring me money. After performing these rituals I put them out of my mind, put the square away in a safe place and went about my life as usual.

Today I’m sitting in the living room when I hear a knock on the door, it’s a guy asking if the muscle car I have out front is for sale. I show him around the car and give him a fairly high price which he doesn’t even haggle over. I had no intention of selling the car but it would have cost me a few grand to get new registration and fix up a small electrical problem so the car had been sitting for a while and I’d lost interest in it.

As I’m shaking the guy’s hand in the driveway after working out the deal the girl who I performed my lust ritual for pulls into my driveway, I hadn’t seen her for a few months, she tells me to ring her on the weekend so we can go out and catch up with each other.

It wasn’t until I was back inside that I actually remembered the lust spell and square that I’d opened two weeks ago and that both of the desires I had willed into motion had come to pass… well one had and the other is now much closer to fullfilment come the weekend.

4 Likes

[quote=“Utuk-Zul, post:39, topic:2827”]Okay, it’s been a while since I started this thread so I thought I’d update on my progress…

Two weeks ago I performed a ritual intended to bring my victim to me and have her lust after me as I do her. I also opened an Abramelin square to bring me money. After performing these rituals I put them out of my mind, put the square away in a safe place and went about my life as usual.

Today I’m sitting in the living room when I hear a knock on the door, it’s a guy asking if the muscle car I have out front is for sale. I show him around the car and give him a fairly high price which he doesn’t even haggle over. I had no intention of selling the car but it would have cost me a few grand to get new registration and fix up a small electrical problem so the car had been sitting for a while and I’d lost interest in it.

As I’m shaking the guy’s hand in the driveway after working out the deal the girl who I performed my lust ritual for pulls into my driveway, I hadn’t seen her for a few months, she tells me to ring her on the weekend so we can go out and catch up with each other.

It wasn’t until I was back inside that I actually remembered the lust spell and square that I’d opened two weeks ago and that both of the desires I had willed into motion had come to pass… well one had and the other is now much closer to fullfilment come the weekend.[/quote]

did sitiri cause any other havoc in your life? because
he did with me a little. And alot of other people.

[quote=“Dani123321, post:40, topic:2827”][quote=“Utuk-Zul, post:39, topic:2827”]Okay, it’s been a while since I started this thread so I thought I’d update on my progress…

It wasn’t until I was back inside that I actually remembered the lust spell and square that I’d opened two weeks ago and that both of the desires I had willed into motion had come to pass… well one had and the other is now much closer to fullfilment come the weekend.[/quote]

did sitiri cause any other havoc in your life? because
he did with me a little. And alot of other people.[/quote]

Not so far. I’ve come across people saying the same thing as you in my research though.

1 Like

Sitri is amazing. Holy crap he is great. Won’t work for everyone but that mostly depends on how far developed you are in your own Ascent. Not a starter demon to be honest. But invaluable later on in ones magick career.

1 Like