First encounter with a succubus. How can I get them to come back?

Hello my name is joe. I’m very new to magick. I tried a few things years ago like a letter of intent but nothing happened. I figured I was doing something wrong or online forms were wrong. Now, years later last night I’m not really sure what happened to me. Idk if I was dreaming or what. The visions seemed so real and when it was over I got up and had to go smoke a cigarette. I have not been able to stop thinking about the vision of this woman on top of me all day. We dont remember having sex but she was naked. The memories seem really clear. what her body and hair looked like but crazy the face was kind of a blur. The name Chrissy I felt was her name. I do not know anyone with this name. I really think that from what I have been reading online that it was a succubus. If it was how can I get her to come back?

Welcome @Joe182. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Ok. Sorry getting use to the form and very new and really idk if I can help anyone because I’m lost myself

1 Like

Call her name out a few times out loud, focus and meditate on her

2 Likes

Light some candles, get come flowers, leave an offering of some chocolates. You know stuff that ya girls like. Tell her how much you liked it. She has feelings just like us human women. So romance her, get to know her and I am sure she will be back.

3 Likes

Hecks yeah. This ^ 100%

1 Like

Definitely going to try all the above. I’m just surprised because I did the letter of intent a year ago then just gave up because nothing happened. Then out of no where yesterday it happened with out me even thinking or trying for it.

2 Likes

Finally one saw it and said this is the guy for me. Now it’s up to you to respect her and treat her right.

1 Like