First Demon to contact

Awesome! Thanks for all of that. It all makes sense. So all in all…just coming with proper respect! We have spirits in my tradition that are kings as well, so I totally get it.

I will be sure to put in as much focused work as I can. I really want to connect…so I’ll make it happen. Do you mind sharing what the nature of some of the tests were and how you knew it was from him and how you knew the proper way to respond?

Thank you for the offering suggestions also! I’ll keep those in mind.

And that’s an awesome experience! very nice.

Question - with King Paimon, is he a demon from Christian mythos? And can you help me understand in general how Demonolaters see Demons. Obviously, my knowledge of the word Demon up until recently was all darkness and evil. But clearly, you all do not see them that way…do you all believe that these are fallen angels that have just gotten a bad rap, or are they simply their own Pantheon of Gods known by the term Demons that were made out as evil by the church. For example, how in my tradition, our Pantheon are called Orisha, and to us they are not evil or dark or mean, but to Christians they have painted them out to be demons. I’m curious because it seems like it play into the long term. Like how today I had someone tell me that they heard that working with demons is dangerous because the demons will cause you to become addicted to them and they will drain your energy…I told her that I believe that it depends on what you mean by the term demon and what entity you are dealing with. I let her know that there are indeed trickster spirtis and other low level entities that could bare the term demons and can drain your energies, but that I do not think that this is the same usage of the term demon as is being used in reference to the Pantheon of Demons so to speak such as Lucifer and King Paimon. I also told her that my understanding is that these Demons are not seen as evil or as fallen angels or enemies of God, but are still a part of Gods creation and serve a particular purpose in line with Gods will for the good of all.

Are my views and understandings correct or at least in the right direction…or am I way off?

Thank you!

2 Likes

After speaking with King Paimon, I believe he would rather you have an experience with him that is “unbiased” – if you were to know of the “tests” that he had me undergo, It would be unnecessary for you to know (they were specific to my own POV and relationship with him) and it would lead you to expect certain behaviors that would deem these “tests” irrelevant. I’m sorry, I don’t mean to withhold information from you. I believe he wants you to have your own experience to learn from.

In regards to the origin of any spirit, I suggest you look deep within. Your heart will know. A lot of information that humans seek is information that does not matter – if our goal is to ascend, a demon will, perhaps, ,lie to us to satiate our thirst for a specific answer to a question we have, so that we may put our focus on more important matters – they won’t lie to you to suggest you are stupid or not worthy of said information – but simply because the true answer is irrelevant to your growth and/or not something the human mind can or should process

3 Likes

To emphasize further, I am certaintly not as experienced as others on this forum,. and if anyone else has information, please do listen, but make sure to open your heart, mind, and senses to trusting him as well

2 Likes

Thank you! That makes sense. You have been most helpful thus far. Thank you for all the info.

Two more things…

1. Within Demonolatry, what is the difference between invoking the spirit and evoking them? And is it true that evoking is a bad thing that can be seen as disrespectful?

2. Where can I find all the info to invoke/evoke King Paimon… sigil, enn, his colors etc…

Invoking is taking King Paimon into your being (aka posession) and evoking is summoning him before you. It is not disrespectful to evoke a spirit unless your attempt is to “trap” them, which many people believe is the only way to get truthful answers from demons. If you treat them with respect, they will help you. Invocation, for me, was the best way to begin because I was unable to sense spirits through evocation at such an early level. You can invoke King Paimon and drink a portion of a glass of wine that has been given as an offering so that he may enjoy that wine through you, for example. If you feel drawn to evoke him instead, perhaps you have a natural affinity for such work. There is nothing disrespectful about evoking a demon.

A lot of information from various sources proved to be helpful (such as – Gold is a color and material he favors, he loves green tea, red wine, and sweet drink/food things, use this sigil without the circle, etc.) use the search feature on this website because there is a LOT of information about King Paimon on this forum. Again, if you are drawn to giving him a specific offering, please do so.

I have found that King Paimon respects daily acknowlegment – lighting a yellow candle every every morning, reciting “lenan tasa jedan king paimon”, and making sure he has a fresh offering of green tea has been enough for me to establish a deep connection with him. He doesn’t require you to put forth insane amounts of energy to praise him as long as you remember him every day, he will appreciate and respond to that.

I suggest sleeping with is sigil under your pillow every night and meditating upon it/him until you feel led to contact him. You will gain an understanding of him and a connection with him that you won’t realize until later.

4 Likes

I meant to add that invoking is very intimate in a way that once a spirit connects to your being through possession, you will forever be connected. You take into yourself a part of him and vice versa. It’s very special.

It’s also very hard to fuck up an invocation/evocation to the point where they don’t show up – Just because you cannot feel their presence, that doesn’t mean they aren’t there. Speak to them, thank them for joining you, and go on with your day/night. Don’t “banish” them – they are demons – they know when the ritual is over, and will leave when they choose.;

4 Likes

Ok thanks. My only other question now would be… how do you invoke them v. Evoke them? I’m using the search also. Lol.

Invocation and evocation is somewhat similar you can’t do evocation without invoking a spirit partially into yourself.

2 Likes

Lucifer & Astaroth :blush:

1 Like

Evocation would be the summoning of a being outside you, while an invocation would be basically adding something into your being. They are connected because the process of evocating invokes something, ranging from emotions to what you asked (like a skill, for instance).

edit: it helps to remember the difference between them by seeing the root of each word. They both come from the latin vocare (to call forth), but the prefix is different. Evocation calls something externally, while INvocation calls something to within you.

Thank you all for those answers…

Specifically though, I’m asking about the process. I imagine there is a different process to call something into your being (Invoking) as opposed to the process of evoking and calling something up in front of you externally.

Frank White mentioned that we should banish to balance out the energies. Further explanation would be required as to what he meant by that exactly. I think what he means is, these entities have specific kind of energy and it might affect us, humans here in a way that we wouldn’t want to at that point of time.

1 Like

I reached out to what was around me and has always been there. It took a long time but when I got his name and what he wanted, why he was there and how long he has been with me it became more clear.

My husband reached out to King Paimon because I kept getting him for divination with him and another one recommended they work together considering their goals and how they work is in line, without conflicting interest.

2 Likes

I never felt the need to banish a demon. Their presence typically chills me out or inspires me – it is only ever positive. They leave when they feel like it. I just think banishing a demon feels rude and undermines their intelligence. They know when the ritual is over, you know what I mean.

3 Likes

That is understandable really…

Lucifer and Orobas. Lucifer will guide you during your beginning journey. Orabas for a total beginner! He is an oracle and will help show you divination techniques amongst many other things. Love Orobas!

I would definitely wait some time before contacting King Paimon or King Belial. Their energies are VERY strong. King Paimon is gentle and open to working with beginners that have some experience but it has to be on his terms. He does not play and expects to be treated as a great king! King Belial, I do not recommend at all for a beginner. No way! Why start off with “demonic Kings”?!?! There are so many other goetia to contact and learn from before going to the big ones!

1 Like

Thank you for your advice and insight. I will take those things into consideration. Orobas would indeed be good since I work a lot with divination! Thank you!

Question- do you know if there is a Demon associated with the color green? Who sits on a throne…possibly a dragon or serpent spirit…

The Dukes are associated with the color green. Bune can appear as a dragon. Astaroth can come across riding a Dragon and carrying a snake.

They appear in ways that they feel is needed. So can be any demon really. But green is typically with Dukes.

1 Like

Answering @Garm 's question
Sastan not Satan.
He helps you better see spirits and maybe hear them as well.
But you can use Paralda for hearing spirits but he is an elemental rather than a demon, but in E A’s evocation course he looks and sounds pretty, when I evoked him or tried he didn’t seem so scary, it was a bit sloppy though I just heard whispers and got frustrated and told them they can go.

Anyways Sastan can help you see spirits better.

I never evoked him before but I was planning on calling him, anyways here is his sigil.
4c7b3aff500940011400f023137423c4b55a58d4_2_320x499

3 Likes