First dealings with King Paimon: the Introduction

I’m about to share my first encounter actually manifesting King Paimon into a form. This happened earlier today :wink:

I was standing in a desert, strong wind storms with some sand gust, I could feel the sand between my toes and the hot sun in my face, I was barefoot and I was infront of a giant pyramid, so I slowly walked against the wind with my arm up over my eyes so I could see and once I went into the entrance it was like a cave inside, slimy walls and cold wet dripping ice in stalagmite form, I walked through and it was slippery and stumbled upon a giant red room, giant and empty but 4 pillars evenly spaced in a square. It had beautiful elegant red and yellow throws on the ground and walls were covered in it, I was looking down from a little crawlspace from the cave connecting to the giant room probably 10 feet up, so I got down and when I reached the center of the room, I looked up and I shot into space looking down at earth and got sucked back down in flying through the atmosphere fast like a meteor and hit the ocean, once I got to top of the water I swam to a beach that was infront of me and I just sat there looking out at the ocean from the land, white sand beautiful clear water perfect sunny day, I got up and started walking alongside the edge of the water and someone came out of the woods with a dart and shot me with it and I fell asleep for who knows how long, I woke up to a bunch of dancing people around a bonfire and King Paimon came out of the leaves and introduced himself. His camel was very still and didn’t move its head very much just eye movement, his skin was kind of ashy or charcoal colored and he appeared with the face of an older man with beamy black eyes. He asked me what I would like to converse with him about, I told him my intentions and what I wanted and what I had to offer him, and he smiled and responded with “Sounds great” with a smirk. We shook hands and he then backed away into the leaves again and I came back to physical realm.

8 Likes

Sounds like a cool experience, thanks for sharing. King Paimon is wonderful to work with if you can establish a good rapport with Him. :+1:

2 Likes

I wasn’t going to post it, but kept feeling the urge/push to, so just said fuck it and shared, thanks :grin:

2 Likes

Great success!! :black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! Sounds really great indeed!

1 Like

Yes. Very nice.

1 Like