First day on BALG đź”±

Hi, I’m new here I am 36 years old, I live in Argentina, Buenos Aires, less than a year ago, I started reading about draconian magic. I still don’t have a magic name … as I understand it, in some dream, I might be assigned something that hasn’t happened yet. I don’t have much experience in magic yet I did a single thank you ritual I am focused on improving my meditation and am currently reading quite a bit At the moment I have more theory than practice, which I hope to change soon and start with the practical part My goals are to start with invocations I long to feel the energies of chaos Thanks for the time to read me Cheers
IMG_20201205_010338_890|400x500

10 Likes

@ReyCuervo

1 Like

It is a rule here to speak English, so introduce yourself again, in English please.

Other than that, is a good introduction that answer all the questions we ask from people.

3 Likes

hello, sorry no there I made the correction in English I hope it has been published correctly Cheers

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Argentina is cool. I’ve always wanted to move there. I think the countryside is pretty.

1 Like

It’s okay now. No problem.

Welcome to our home, porteña.

ETA: I edited the introduction’s title so it fits the “English only” criteria.

3 Likes

@3rd_Eye_Drops Thank you very much, there are very beautiful landscapes here

1 Like

Hi Paula, welcome to the forum, great to have you here :wave:t5:

1 Like

Welcome to forum!

1 Like