First contact with Lucifer

So for about the past week I have been drawn to working with lucifer. I’ve gone through multiple forum posts on the subject for what to expect and how to go about getting in contact, im leaning for the litany. but im wodering if i have to do anything special other than face the east when going about it. Should I be in a universal circle, light some candles like black or red, or make him an offering before hand, and should I have his sigil around like on a piece of wood or in permenant marker on paper? just some help would be very much apreicated.

2 Likes

Yes. Yes. No, offerings do not matter, if you can give one… then give one, if you cannot do not bother. Your energy is much more of an offering to them to begin with. I’ve noticed ink and quill work best from what I’ve been reading of alchemy / magick.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ve got one more question well two. is there a certain day of the week that it would be best cause i know that sometimes that that plays a roll, and would it work better during a specific time of day?

2 Likes

Weekends. I’m not entirely sure the day matters though. I think people just say the weekend because you don’t have anything to do and can focus on it more.

1 Like

Oh okay that makes sense, thank you.

2 Likes

These are what you need to know:

1. You don’t have to use any tools to succeed.
  2. You can give many kinds of offerings (for example, a rose, or a poem).
  3. Day, time, direction doesn’t matter.
  4. With Lucifer, you don’t really need to use a circle.
  5. Be respectful to him.
3 Likes