First Contact with Dantalion

My wife and I successfully summoned Dantalion tonight. Not a full physical manifestation but my wife was able to mediate through tarot and we recieved several direct answers.
He eluded that we will need a teacher / mentor to continue our journey. I have the strongest notion that he most undoubtedly means summoning king Paimon to aid us in development.
It was strange that he would not communicate with us until we placed his offering of mead before the circle, then it was like flipping a switch. The cards even read that there was an unknowing and unsureness and the possibility of our intentions not being genuine. I assume this was do to this being a new meeting. I reassured Dantalion that we genuinely seeked his guidance and that he knew more about us than we did. We then offered the mead in good faith as a token of trust. It was then he became very responsive.
I look forward to speaking with King Paimon, we will of course continue to check in with Dantalion and show our gratitude and progress.

5 Likes

Ye, feels like Dantalion. At first he has a tendency to be formal and he often requires an act of devotion and strong respect, - but if you convinced his heart, he is a very helpful and generous spirit in general. Your offering dedicated in good faith was a really nice act there.

I’m glad of your successful work, keep goin.

2 Likes

Good luck to you and your wife. :bouquet: King Paimon is a wonderful spirit to work with and will definitley be able to aid you two in your development.

1 Like

@Sha Thank you! I really enjoy the “peer reviews” this forum offers… I really appreciate the instant validation when someone who has worked with a spirit can comment on a specific experience about whether or not the experience was genuine or not. Similar to a blind test.
We will most definitely keep going :smile_cat:

–Muad-Dib

1 Like

@anon48508954 Thank you for the best wishes! We look forward to working with King Paimon. From everything I’ve read, I am very eager to experience his teaching methods.

–Muad-Dib

He was very interested in me when I first called him so I didn’t have that issues but he does that to some ppl who he is unsure about intentions wise but he is wonderful and the king man I can’t wait to hear updates from you about him

1 Like