First ap experience and got attacked by a monkey goon

So I did ap more by mistake yesterday ( a spirit helped me ) next thing I know there is a goon that took me from the back and started kinda to strangle me xD he had the most annoying laugh ever Jesus Christ like the one a stupid good has and he was laughing his ass off trying to crush me in his arms , surprised i panicked tried to call Archangel Michael and Raphael And Morrigan , was a split of a second the. I realized this sheet is going to fast can’t wait for this foocker to strangle me and play with me , tried to stab him with my shadow like a spike coming out of me , no effect xD , then i really struggled and bit him on his hand , he seemed a bit surprised he started to let his grip go , then i went back to my body , unexpected thing to be fair xD :rofl: fucker was laughing his ass off , expected my first ap to be more joyful , MB meet with the spirits around me and such and not this stupid goon, did sword banishing and îl start master banishing today to keep this piece of ass off me , doh he made me angry :rage: gonna torn him to pieces next time
Any advice ?

Sounds like you’ve got it covered. I like fire, white hot from the inside out.

1 Like

Thanks good ideea

1 Like