Fire Scrying doesn't work for theta gamma sync

So EA said that gazing into fire is the fastest way to get into the theta gamma sync.

I’ve gazed at fire and nothing is happening. What gives?

1 Like

maybe you had tried or focused too much on the flame
yes you must focus on spot
but you must allow to fall too
thats what i found while working with trance

2 Likes

Who knows? Probably you did something wrong but with the above information you provided no one could tell for sure beside you.

You have to do more than just gaze into the flames. If it was that easy, then anyone who has ever watched a campfire would fall into trance.

You have to let go of your mind.

3 Likes

How do I do that?

1 Like

The first step is to relax, and to stop trying so hard.

The key to entering trance is not to force it, but to just allow it to happen. We always want to be in control, but to get as deep as TGS, we have to allow ourselves to let go and drop, in the same way we do when we are “falling” asleep. Everyone knows that the more you try to force yourself to go to sleep, the less chance there is of it actually happening. You have to relax the body, and lull the mind.

Use the search function and look up “trancework.” I did a tutorial on some methods to get into trance that may be useful. Another very simple way to get into trance is sleep deprivation. Try for 4-5 days, and you will find yourself slipping into TGS constantly.

6 Likes

Not only that, but if you’re expecting to see the vision like you would see on a tv, it’s not quite that. They manifest in your third eye.

2 Likes

To “digress” a bit, experience made me think the same about incense and structuring.
One shouldn’t expect/wait to see a definite form in the smoke; it’s also a matter of trance, a symbiosis between objective and subjective.

Here is a little thing I found about getting into theta gamma sync:
I was actually better at it after I fell asleep and then got up in the middle of the night, rather than trying to do it right before bed. Being overtired didn’t actually help.
Another thing, and I think this is just specific to me, demons seem to prefer to appear on certain surfaces rather than other ones, you won’t see them everywhere, just where they decide to show up, and it may not be where you think they are supposed to go.

1 Like

“If you try, you try too much.”
-E. A. Koetting

1 Like