Finding Willing Demon by divination (geomancy)

Its been a while since I’ve paid attention to magick, the occult, or the beginning meditations, though occasionally checking on here for tips I could use in the future. I moved into a new place with a couple roommates in the middle of February. A couple weeks was spent adjusting names, contracts, payments, furnishing, food, essentials, etc. March was a month of extra employment and dropping wages since I was now on a budget. I found a second job for a week but was let go because they “hired too many people at once”. (lol) Then I had to renew my school info in April (still am) for this summer/fall. But now I want to get back on track with the occult after wasting 2 months of time. There’s some long-awaited unfinished business I need to tend to; and I haven’t forgotten.

-----Subject-----
I have recently taken up learning Geomancy in the meantime and have learned how to read a chart and all the figures. This seems a bit trivial to be making a topic about but I was wanting to know if anyone–particularly in Geomancy–would have a method/technique of divining a name for a compatible Goetia (or any spirit, for that matter) mentor in Magick. None of the houses seem to have a fixed purpose for such a matter. I’m still a bit clumsy at reading a chart so I was wanting some sure advice from someone who is in Geomancy.

You could evoke King Paimon or Azazel and ask them for help. Both are near unlimited sources of knowledge. Even if they don’t specialize in what i’m looking for, they will almost always refer another demon to me who is. Or make sure the information comes to me somehow.

I also read that Asmoday specializes in the “art of arithmetic, geometry, astronomy, and handicrafts”. The skill of Manipulating numbers and astronomy seem to be relevant to the premises of Geomancy. Would you have any experience with him that you could tell?

Also just an off topic question: People here don’t talk much about Angelic Ascent and I realize from the many posts I’ve read that Angels and Demons are simply beings of different energies. But what angels would be suggested for “angelic ascent”?

King Paimon, I’ve got several articles that were shared with me on how he helped people get jobs when there was too much compeititon, even when the people were not technically qualified for the job. And the financial thing, he may be able to work something out with that as well. Just take it slowly, he doesn’t like it when people come at him with a huge list of things they want.

1 Like

[quote=“XxMxX, post:3, topic:7603”]Also just an off topic question: People here don’t talk much about Angelic Ascent and I realize from the many posts I’ve read that Angels and Demons are simply beings of different energies. But what angels would be suggested for “angelic ascent”?[/quote]All the angels of the sephirah. Start with Sandalphon.

Thanks for the advice. Actually while using the forum search, I noticed you have some youtube videos on both Paimon and Lucifer. Lots of useful info. Thanks.

Are there any ascent-oriented angelic entities that aren’t from the Jewish system?

Try the angelic beings from Kingdoms of Flames, like Deggal, and Enkidorat.

You can also call angels such as Sandalphon and Raziel and Metatron. They are older than the Jewish system they were made a part of.

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:7, topic:7603”]Try the angelic beings from Kingdoms of Flames, like Deggal, and Enkidorat.

You can also call angels such as Sandalphon and Raziel and Metatron. They are older than the Jewish system they were made a part of.[/quote]

Would Metatron teach growth in personal magickal power like the demonic kings?

[quote=“XxMxX, post:8, topic:7603”][quote=“DarkestKnight, post:7, topic:7603”]Try the angelic beings from Kingdoms of Flames, like Deggal, and Enkidorat.

You can also call angels such as Sandalphon and Raziel and Metatron. They are older than the Jewish system they were made a part of.[/quote]

Would Metatron teach growth in personal magickal power like the demonic kings?

Yes, as he was once human until he Ascended. I did a Q&A with Sandalphon here if you’re interested. some of the questions I asked were regarding Ascent.

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/5-days-5-spirits-5-qa’s/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/5-days-5-spirits-5-qa’s/[/url][/quote]

"Would Metatron teach growth in personal magickal power like the demonic kings?

Yes, as he was once human until he Ascended. I did a Q&A with Sandalphon here if you’re interested. some of the questions I asked were regarding Ascent."

I know this question has been asked a lot and explanations are everywhere but nothing seems to be that direct: the difference between demons and angels. Some on this forum say there is no real difference. They are both energetic forces of power, can project all types of personalities, images and attitudes. Both can heal, teach, assist, even prophecy, defend, attack, etc. So what separates them to where they are even considered different beings?

Are you asking for opinions? That’s the only thing your going to get here based on personal experience with these spirits. The only real way your going to know is by working with all of them for a long time and seeing for yourself what the effects and results are.

[quote=“XxMxX, post:10, topic:7603”]

"Would Metatron teach growth in personal magickal power like the demonic kings?

Yes, as he was once human until he Ascended. I did a Q&A with Sandalphon here if you’re interested. some of the questions I asked were regarding Ascent."

I know this question has been asked a lot and explanations are everywhere but nothing seems to be precise enough for the question: the difference between demons and angels. Some people on this forum say there is no real difference. They are both energetic forces of power, can project all types of personalities, images and attitudes. Both can heal, teach, assist, even prophecy, defend, attack, etc. So what separates them to where they are even considered different beings? Their closeness to Earth? Their place in human minds? Emphasis on balance over pure power? Vice versa? . . . . . . .[/quote]

Demons and Angels from an educated outsiders perspective are the same being. Keep in mind that the demons were also Angels, their called Infernal Angels and they were not always Fallen. In fact Fallen only refers to their present Status which means they are Descended Masters, and were also simultaneously reached Ascent at some point.

2 Likes