Finding sigils in old buildings

About a week ago I was exploring an old building with a friend of mine… and oddly enough he found a seemingly empty folder, but when he shook it, three sigils fell out (the two i now recognise, they were both drawn in red, and with a person’s name on the back, not going to give any further details about that part).

He knows I’m into magic and working with demons, and knows what sigils are but isn’t into the practice himself, so he gave them to me.

What I found odd was this was right after doing rituals with Bune for about two, three days in a row…

The sigils are of Vine, Sitri and the last one I cannot seem to find anywhere… I didn’t really recognize them at first because they were in a weird style… I’ve only seen two website that have them in that style
(I will digitally redraw them later and post it)

I still have them but I just find it strange, since I’m not really feeling drawn that much to vine, and only very very veeeryyyyy slightly towards Sitri…

I have kept the sigils properly wrapped up, I don’t feel the need to burn them…

Anybody else ever stumble into something like that before?
And what do you guys suggest I do… I mean I don’t really have any tasks for those two anyway so yea…

that’s really cool. I love finding things and have a knack for stumbling onto “Work spaces” like this. One way of becoming more magnetized to this kind of information is to do workings yourself openly in public areas. There was one day I walked around and could-not-believe…how many little bomb sites people had just openly left discarded off the sidewalk. its like everyone had a magickal night.

I would keep the works you’ve found in a special place ad maybe even charge them, you might be helping someone out. Perhaps even you finding them the day you did had an affect yet unknown to you?