Finding Missing Persons

What prevents spirits from identifying where missing people are? I’m sure they see what happens. But is there some metaphysical law of non-interference that keeps spirits from telling a magician/evocator who is looking for a missing person where specifically that missing person is?

2 Likes

It’s more likely that in high-profile cases, human focus, fears, projections, hysteria, and wish-fulfilment (paedophiles and rapists watch TV news too) are creating multiple energy signatures imbued with intense desire, fear, and hope, such that the magician has little chance of getting a true “ping” from their target.

Multiple egregoric versions of that person are created by some really unhinged people, with various different motivations…

3 Likes

Screw the demons, look up what remote viewers are doing with missing people.

3 Likes

I was gonna create a new thread but performed a search to see if this was discussed before. An AMBER alert was issued after the disappearance of 10 yr-old Ariel Jeffrey Kouakou in Ahuntsic-Cartierville (Montreal, Quebec).

And there are all those other cases (Madeleine McCann, Caylee Anthony and so on) that remain without true answers.

1 Like

Not to mention the high and mighty magi outside of here blowing the idea off if they can’t get self kudos, adding to the problem.
An interesting note one said, Christianity, Islam and world governments are highly invested in it. All business. Human body and soul exchanged in the temples.

1 Like

Beat me to it. Remote viewing would probably be a more effective avenue, though I’ve only used it to locate inanimate objects. People are much less likely to stay put.

2 Likes