Finding books by spirts help

Tanks guy,i knw i got tat grimoire wrong,tanks 4 ideas,i will post in 3 weeks,i will try all posted here,

[quote="-TWF-, post:4, topic:3159"]I actually discussed this very topic with a magician last night, speaking of the Abramelin square that finds books that were either destroyed by benevolent spirits or the machinations of evil spirits.

My theory is that since the books are no longer in existence the only way of getting the information from spirit would be for lack of a better term a download of gnosis as the mailman can’t exactly drop a nonexistent book off on your doorstep. This depending on both your level of understanding and how comfortable you are receiving this information could be a blessing or a curse.[/quote]

I actually chatted with the spirit that governs this square, which is what I would advise anyone to do before using it. It’s NOT something the average person would have use for.

And the answer to the OP’s question is Humots. That’s the only one I can remember without looking anything up, and I’m not looking anything up.

Humots,? Could ya plz post,any info,book,or link,plzz?also i been chanting,and i did dind find similar stiles of the authors,background,i will be 4 sure,by the,nxt,12 days,getting closer,i did try to see if i can email,write tis plz,back tere,anyway,post sme of humot lz,i will love to test? Check,tat,tanks

Zorrito, I scrolled back and read your first post in this thread, and I know me and others posted ideas for “Not.its the grimoire of pope ,ho,smtnhing?” and replied as well as possible.

But I have no idea what your reply above means, so please try Google translate or contact another member who speaks your language and can help?

You’ve done a lot of work and are evidently serious about this work, but this issue of your language use is creating barriers to understanding, in my opinion anyway, so please have a think about this, because your most recent reply above made absolutely NO sense to me?

What do you want? Please help us out by telling us.

What spell do you want?

What result do you want?

What kind of entity/demon/angel is it about?

Btw, I am delayed and will be evoking EE tomorrow not today. But that’s for another thread. :slight_smile:

[url=https://www.google.com/search?q=Humots]Humots[/url] - Google Search