Finding a way that fits me in the Left Hand Path

Greeting fellow, it’s been a while since I didn’t post on that board.
I come to you hopping for some advices.
I’ve been involved in the Left Hand Path for approximatly 10 years. I used all the courses established here my E.A. Sorcery made my life great, I have most of things I enjoy on the material plane. A successfull career, girls when I want to meet some, enought money to live without being endangered.
But something miss me and It is really what we could called transcendance.
With years, my physical need to call on demons to received material things have decreased. I call on one every too weeks, sometimes only one per month. I’m not really disciplined, because I haven’t got a lot of material demands since a year. I miss having a regular pratice, but most of my praticed where based on getting material goods, and I’m actually not hungry of it anymore.

On another side, I’m a martial arts practitionner, that’ even a half time job to me. I really like Chi Kung , Yoga and all that kind of stuff, but there is nothing “darkness-oriented” about it. I would like to find something that could be a regular practice, a routine, something with energy to manipulate, growing sensation day after day, but oriented on the Left Hand Path.
Does any of you know something about it ?

Try becoming a politician!

Nothing more LHP, dark and sinister than that.

You don’t have to do dark and sinister things to be on the left hand path. You can practice Qi Gong and Yoga and do Chakra work without it being a movement to the right. Your goal is godhood, don’t limit your inventory.

I know of course. But actually, I’m looking for something for something relative to the Sinister, because it’s something that I like to be in contact with . That’s why I’m not really I big fan of classical practice like Qi Gong.

[quote=“Narcissus, post:1, topic:7801”]I would like to find something that could be a regular practice, a routine, something with energy to manipulate, growing sensation day after day, but oriented on the Left Hand Path.
Does any of you know something about it ?[/quote]

You could try this: LHP Yoga Of The Self-As-God .

I dont know what Paradigm you are using, But if you want something sinister to do daily as a Routine, that will Increase your Magickal Power and that looks like Mantra Try the Satanic(Adverserial) Dikhr

I give you a Link to the Full Text about it :

Best Regards!