Find out if someone is lying

So I suspect someone is lying to me and has been for sometime, basically does anyone know how to get them to tellbthe truth, or a spell to reveal it or a spirit to get them to confess?

2 Likes

There are spells for it I’ll dig a few out but if you want something quicker and easily done I would recommend truth serum from Inexplicable Things. I’m in no way affiliated with them but they are the real deal. Put a dab on the individuals chap stick, glass, mouse, etc . Bingo.

3 Likes

Truth serum? Please explain?

I don’t know how she does it but this stuff is the truth! Lots of ways you can use it

4 Likes

So the base of it is oil?what kind of oil? Where would one acquire some?

Inexplicable Things

I see

1 Like

You can’t force someone to be truthful so I would perform a divination and find out what the cards have to say… In that way you can be certain if the person is being truthful or not and what the future holds.

2 Likes

I agree to do a divination that’s a given. But it’s sort of a snapshot st the moment and energies tend to change. The serum works somewhat like alcohol or cocaine do - they run their mouth and it’ll fly out. I don’t know how it works I just know it does.

I agree too that you can’t force someone to be truthful but mostly I think people will tell you what you need to know one way or another be it actions or verbal- we just need to pay attention. What is this person telling you without their words?

1 Like