Find love for my mom 🤔?

I can see the depression on my moms face her last bf left her I think if she find somebody she’ll get her self together How can you find love for someone else Any spirit or spell suggestions

5 Likes

Finding love for one’s own MOM???!!! For some reason I don’t like the idea. Take her to some nice place , may be in nature. Sure she will feel great.

1 Like

Contact Freyja. Offer Freyja anything from nature, anything relating to sex or simply a depiction of her on her altar and allow her into your presence. Ask Freyja what happened and what you can do to help. Love is fickle, love is patient.

3 Likes

Fro’ghla’tasch is surely a good option. For finding a lover, a spouse or a friend.

Why, what’s the bad thing to wish for your loved ones to find love? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

OP proceed with any love attraction spell…

8 Likes

Why not ?

Finding a dude who will bang your own MOM !!! Yak. The banging part is the problem , not the love part. @Loeking11

:man_shrugging:hey if that happens it happens. Just don’t think about the details :joy:

1 Like

So? Mothers have needs too you know… Plus, you won’t go forth with a lust spell, but with a LOVE spell… You know, someone to care for the one you care…

5 Likes

yea, I know. For some reason I would like to think of those I idealize as PERFECT human beings, ( Who doesn’t masturbate or do things like that ). For some reason it just doesn’t feel right, that’s all.

Aye bro I didn’t think of it like that​:joy: but I would rather have my mother happy with someone and try not to think about the other activities going on :joy:

3 Likes

Wouldn’t we all not like to think of that?

1 Like

You know, you are your mom’s PERFECT human being too, but you masturbate :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyway, I find it very thoughtful that the OP cares for his/her mom’s happiness too. I have done spells for my mom too in the past :smiley:

2 Likes

Lol, nah U R the mature one here. Anything for one’s loved one.

2 Likes

I DON’T :triumph:

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I mean, I’ve worked with Archangel Raphael to help heal my mom’s mental state

2 Likes

hey, what with that reaction/reply. Believe me, it’s not that impossible. Lol, with that reaction now i know that U DO, for sure.

2 Likes

How did that go ?

1 Like

Raphael , my man. Gonna do something for him someday.

1 Like