Find A name of your Birthangel using the Shemhamphorash

Yes. For the position that the Sun has, This is the same every year, like I said when I wrote

When you take the other planets into consideration, the year does matter, and you will not find a Name of one of the 72 Shem Angels. You will use the letters of their Names to form a unique Name.
@A_Pariah understood it. BTW Oddnan, Hebrew is funny in that almost any combination of letters is translatable, Just break down the Name you found into ‘syllables’ (or words for that matter)

@MagickVigilante I think you can do a great job helpin people who ask you to find a Name using the book you mentioned. Have fun :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you friend, but please remember i mean no disrespect, just debating lol :blush::heart::rofl:

1 Like

How accurate would you say Haziel book is with the birth angel ?

1 Like

This method I think it’s call nativity angel
There’s a guy by the name of Christopher Warnock that does something in that nature

Say if you know this angel how would you see to contact this angel ?

1 Like

When you know it
How or what method did you use to communicate with it ?

1 Like

Very accurate, has been for me

1 Like

What method did you use to communicate or make contact

1 Like

Its a book of prayer

Do you mind sharing ? Would like to give it ago. Only if you don’t mind sharing

1 Like

I don’t mind sharing, only problem is the prayers are in italian, Haziel is European, but you will probs find his version in English…I think

I can read French also if you have it ?
Is it a prayer to haziel ?

1 Like

27/december

1 Like

no, Haziel is the namer of the Author, hes french I think, search him on google, Haziel Le Grand Livre Des Invocations, you might find it

2 Likes

The book exists in French. It’s called Le Grand Livre des Invocations et des Exhortations. The way it entered my life was pretty awesome. It literally fell off the shelf in the bookstore when I walked past. The sign was impossible to miss.

1 Like

The French version is very easy to use. As easy as looking up your Sun sign using your date of birth. The prayers are in French. (I never use these.) I use the book to look up birth angels. For me, the easiest way to work with these energies is to petition them before sleep. Ask in order to give, do and receive good. Signs will follow.

1 Like

Yes thank you I find it on amazon trying to see if they ship to the us
Can you tell me is there a ritual preparation step to make contact with the angel using the book? Or it’s all prayers ?

Would you mind sharing a prayers with my DOB

Words come with labels. What I called prayers are called invocations in the book. It’s the energy you put into words or thoughts that matters.

Would I mind doing what exactly?

Sharing the invocation for invoking my sun sign angel I guess
But I just thought the book had a form of invocation/prayers for making contact with any of the 72 astrological Angels . Like preparation, candles, incense etc for making contact
Or is each have their own invocation for exhortation
Without a ritual preparation

I might be it off amazon I’m just curious how it structure

The book details each of the Angels of the Shem Hamephorash and an invocation and exhortation per genie. No ritual preparations. Working with these energies feels very natural to me. If you only work with formal ceremonial magic this is not your book.

If you feel comfortable giving me your day of birth, I’ll tell you the name of the genie to call upon. It’s all you need to know, since you can turn to your birth Angel at any time. In your own words.