Find a boyfriend

I wanted to know if there are any entities that help me find a boyfriend, not that I can not but a specific type of man, can they do that ?

4 Likes

I mean you can ask a lot of entities from what I presume given that you say what conditions you want to be met.

I don’t really know what entities but I would try maybe, Lilith.
Take what I said with a grain of salt

2 Likes

There are many, many spirits who could help you out with this, and generally for best results I would do more than just put a love spell on someone. First, you may want to boost your own attractiveness. Even if you are already good-looking, this helps more than you may think, and can be quite fun. You’ll also want to do more than just improve your physical appearance, but also your sexual charisma and charm.

Next, assuming that you don’t have anyone particular in mind, you’ll want to encourage chance meetings that could lead to romance. There’s a good chance that the first person you meet won’t end up being the one you eventually are with more long-term, so be prepared to meet several people and to see how compatible you are. It helps at this point if you go out to more social events and be more proactive with meeting new people. You won’t meet anyone on your couch at home.

After finding someone who piques your interest, this is when you could do magick to affect them directly. Not everyone may be comfortable with doing magick in this way, but with good love magick it’s not so much about drugging someone into infatuation, but opening you both to your emotions and helping you to connect mentally, physically, and spiritually.

If you like working with angels, then Angels of Love by Zanna Blaise could help you here. It has a “soulmate working” designed like this, to help you find friendship and love, while also providing guidance for navigating the process. Demons could certainly also assist you, and there are many texts that you may find helpful in this regard. My personal favorites would be Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield and Lucifer and the Hidden Demons by Theodore Rose.

Best of luck, and remember to have fun and enjoy the process as it unfolds :cupid:

4 Likes

Sallos

4 Likes

why using spirits go and learn how to create charm spell, using spirits you learn nothing.

1 Like

Sallos. You gotta put the work in on your end to!

2 Likes

Fro’glah’tash from the Book of Azazel.

1 Like

Why would you pick a human? Get an incubus :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not everyone wants that kind of relationship. It is an easier relationship for some people than others.

2 Likes