Financial ruin curse!

Hello everyone, I need a very detail and specific curse/hex for financial ruin, I´m a newb so every possible tip, is more than welcome, I need the strongest possible, thanks!

Or you could learn how to do it yourself, if you plan on pursuing magic in the long run. If not, then go ahead and pay someone for the work.

In any case, do you seek to ruin a person or a business?

[quote=“Euoi, post:2, topic:2344”]Or you could learn how to do it yourself, if you plan on pursuing magic in the long run. If not, then go ahead and pay someone for the work.

In any case, do you seek to ruin a person or a business?[/quote]

Is a person I´m trying to ruin, the idea is if someone can suggest me a spell that has worked for them so that I can repeat it. I want to do it myself cause I have found a lot of people that charge and they don´t know what they are doing, but if someone can make a recommendation I would appreciate that too.

Hello Ada27,

If I may, how experienced with magic are you? And if you are experienced what types of magic are you really good at? I have a few ideas, and I will PM you if you want them. I just wanted to know what you can work with.

What occurred that you need to wreck someone? Just curious, no karma crap from me, I generate enough bad myself, so I wouldn’t lecture anyone on it. A lot of times you can simply spread a rumor and it will devour some people alone by that. But to each their own, I’m sure that there are quite a few ways to do it. Though I’m anewb, so not sure if you need an item from the person or not.

Yes, I do have belongings, I´m not very experience but the thing is I can feel his aura very strong even due he does not practice any kind of religion or spiritual practice of any kind, that is the reason why I want to cast something really strong, he completely betray and totally deserves it, but not as strong as something to kill him I think, all due very tempting…

Well Koetting’s Baneful Magick is an ok guide for a beginner. He doesn’t cover much, but like I said, it’s a beginner’s book. You can probably find a pdf floating around somewhere.
Just take a simple curse and modify it to your circumstances.

[quote=“Euoi, post:7, topic:2344”]Well Koetting’s Baneful Magick is an ok guide for a beginner. He doesn’t cover much, but like I said, it’s a beginner’s book. You can probably find a pdf floating around somewhere.
Just take a simple curse and modify it to your circumstances.[/quote]

I have been reading the magick candle rituals from his book and my idea so far is to use a sigil from a specific demon Andras, not an evocation cause I cannot do that yet, and call the forces of darkness in the magick candle ritual, now since I want to stablish this psychic connection with the force of this entity, do I need to use a circle to protect me from demonic possesion?

No. If you want to work with demons, I recommend The Complete Book of Demonolatry
But if your need is urgent, just use a candle curse.

Excuse me? I’m a demonolater and I’m certainly not a cunt.
So kindly go fuck yourself.

[quote=“Ada27, post:1, topic:2344”]Hello everyone, I need a very detail and specific curse/hex for financial ruin, I´m a newb so every possible tip, is more than welcome, I need the strongest possible, thanks![/quote]theres sone things you can do i suppose im working on the same thing myself. Get a business card from them or even money from thier business get change from them if they own a store. Take a jar place the business card and money with something like financial ruin on the brwon piece of paper. Cemetery dirt destruction oil whole red pepper. Dark hot liquors to make them confused and make them make poor choices. Im just taling what i know then u can incorporate e.a.s you tube video on how to manipulate. Pray palms 35 and 37 over it. I stole that from a fellow magician on here. but i know alot of santeros say that using the book of psalms in ur wirk is real effective. Then keep the jar and shake the dhit oit of it while cursing saying ueah motherfucker im about to shake ir life up the same way im about to fuck up ur money. ruin you fuckin scumbag. you should do it while ur around them. on front of their business. If you have access to a botanica u can get cambia rumba powder meaning change paths powder and put it in there as well. Im trying to do the same thing to someone. Im in the midsts pf doing it too. Ill ask if i can give you the spell when its done.

That’s actually really good, the only thing I would add is if your able to get them to make change for you would be to dress the bills you give them in destruction or crossing powders or oils first. Then when you receive their money dress it as well before adding it to the container spell. The psalms are very potent and I incorporate them into a lot of my magick.

Careful with powders people. You don’t want to get accused of dusting dollar bills with anthrax.

Lol, yeah go light with them and shake off all the excess. You can dress your hands with them as well and the handle the bills.