Financial Magick working or not?

Hello everyone,
I have recently begun working with LHP and specifically money and finances. For many years it has seemed to be the one thing that eludes me. I have and can receive very high level knowledge about pretty much anything but when it comes to money Magick I’m not sure what’s working or not.

I’m working with Magical Riches book and called on some spirits for specific help but still find myself in need of basics like consistent and high enough income to cover expenses and living. I’ve definitely felt a difference it seemed and felt that I just need to keep my eyes on goal of ritual and ignore surroundings because the reality is what I’m creating through my spells and rituals.

I’m beginning to work with evocation in my astral Temple because I have no physical spot yet. Am I looking at this the right way and any ideas why it seems there s like there’s a battle for it to manifest? Any help and/or insight is appreciated.

Thanks for everyone’s help.

After doing the basics like Uncrossing ritual-Cleaning UR surrounding-Purifying UR self using some meditation-Energy work If U still face monetary problem but not any other major problem in life then I would suggest looking into your horoscope. May be U don’t have strong Jupiterian energy.

There are many who have some aspect-planet fucked up in their life. The Incel types have fucked up Venus. Many have messed up Jupiter.

Another thing That One can do but hardly does in the western magical system is- Offering 2 the ancestors. If ur ancestors had messy relation with money, U will also inherit it . Offering food, water, incense, SPECIALLY coins will help in that case. Also genetic disorder will also go away.

1 Like

So I have begun doing general offering and energy is different. How would you do offerrngs of coin without an altar?

Just state loudly 3 times that U R offering the coin to all ( Or 21 previous generations of ) UR ancestors from both your father’s and mother’s side and drop the coin in Ground/Park/Below the stairs/Or even street corner. Doesn’t matter. BUT REMEMBER THIS — AFTER EACH OFFERING DON’T FORGET TO ASK FOR THEIR BLESSING AND HELP specially in financial matters. Stating the Intent is of utmost Importance.

If U can afford U can do this one too. It is a bit elaborate. Each ritual/offering will give U the result of Meditating 5-6 hours a day.

1 Like

If you like the Gallery’s work, I’d suggest the Magickal Cashbook. The method focuses on bringing bursts of money from unexpected places, in a relatively quick fashion. Magickal Riches, from my experience, is more oriented towards a gradual, long-term expansion of your financial situation, whereas the cashbook is about bringing you quick bursts of cash sooner rather than later.

You can keep using the cashbook to meet some of your more short-term needs, while allowing the Master Money Ritual and the genius rituals to gradually improve your situation. If you haven’t performed the master ritual already, you should definitely do that one. I’d also suggest performing the genius rituals once a month, or at least the first two, as their effects grow over time. Additionally, the cashbook uses the power of Nitika, who you invoke during the Chance Money Attraction ritual, so doing the rituals from Riches will help boost your cashbook work as well.

1 Like

Yeah, have to wait for money to get that one but you may be right with the emphasis of each book.

1 Like