Finally Tychokinesis

So three of us are still out there somewhere waiting for something… probably to get off work LOL!

So, my experiences in relation this are as follows. I had to edit some stuff out due to it not being something people should see.

Anyway, from my stuff- this was from one of my godform rituals, in which the goddess herself just appeared.

The creature smirked at me. Or I think it was a smirk, and I thought it was a woman because of the breasts. I couldn’t tell its facial expression as it didn’t quite look like a human face, and had mandibles in place of lips.

“Excuse me,” I began. “But who exactly are you, and how did you get here?”

“Don’t you recognize me?” The being seemed taken aback, if only slightly.

This was when I consulted (redacting the names but lets just say my advisors). Lo and behold, that void goddess that AdamThoth on BALG mentioned- the one in the parking lot? This was her.

Naturally I was a bit confused.

“So, what are you doing here…”

“(She doesn’t want me to mention the name she gave me).”

“Alright, (goddess), again, what are you doing here?”

“You have previously expressed interest in my self, and my work. I have been interested in yours, as well. It seems, from where I stand, a partnership is in order.”

The item which I found was a piece of crumpled up blue paper in my new black pants. I opened the piece of paper and it was an almost eleven-year old early dismissal slip from when I was in high school.

Covered in blue dye/dust.

I used divination and along with AdamThoth, discerned my function- I’ll write more on this in a moment.

AdamThoth, you joined the forum during one of my frequent “silent periods,” but I will say you and I are currently moving in the same direction on separate but parallel tracks. I understood a lot of the hints you’ve been dropping because I’ve been getting the same things explained to me in a more pragmatic kind of way. (I have diagrams!)

Show me what you got! I wanna get shwifty!

I mean I would like to see the diagrams :wink:

Present.

my phone froze for half an hour like 5 and a half hrs ago, i swear it looked like it was floating, i laid it on its side and watched from a side angle.

anyways my item was basically an envelope used in chinese new year thats basically filled with money and given to people for prosperity usually.
It was stuck to the floor by some brown liquid, i dont like brown liquids when its not chocolate so i threw it in the trash without opening it, but it was crumpled so im assuming there wasnt any cash in it.

The first time i interacted with adamthoth on the telepathy thread i remember a sigil flashed in my eyes after i woke from a nap, i couldnt tell what the sigil was though but i remember it was somewhat circular.

Well, I made a post about my experience.

I had a vision and I’m going to start at the appropriate part. I was wading in the ocean, and this kid was trying to coax me to go under the water. Eventually, I trusted him and went under, I was surprised to find that I was able to breathe underwater.

Then, I saw a large dragon swimming towards me. And when it got close, I grabbed ahold of it and rode it. Eventually, I jumped off and sank down to the bottom. Where I ended up communing with five immortals.

And the object was a non-monetary memorial coin that was given to me Friday when I was at the till. I didn’t think much of it, and gave it to the mangers.

count me present, just have logged in… meh

here’s what I’ve got…
I found it sitting at the top of a chicken cage near the dirty kitchen while I am in deep thought about that I had called sort of revelation I mentioned earlier. I just picked it up because maybe it is beautiful or mysterious to me??. Not sure why I picked it up then thought it would be good to place it where the coins are.
It’s just a small imperfect cylinder-shaped center of a dry tree. The soft center of a tree but I don’t know the name of the tree. Approximately 12-14mm in diameter and approximately 10mm in height, not constant. Colored light brown.

And I think I … am the one situated farthest… –half way round the globe from US… hiii

That’s all of us, unless I miscounted?

Im in Arizona

1 Like

I noticed a lot of you got items a long with your experiences. I don’t know if this counts but due to someone goofing up I essentially got 283 dollars for free a few days ago, its digital money and not a physical object, but maybe that counts.

oh right objects, forgot to post this, mine is my Mala Beads.

I was actually looking for money at the time lol only found 4$

but the beads were significant…

south-east asia

So, are we all doing this all at once, or one at a time?

^ good question

I was under the assumption Adam was setting up a private forum for us.

Well I’m sure he is so that we can keep in communication, but I’m pretty sure that he said something about commuting.

Oh yeah I’m near chicago. also the plan is to set up a private forum, then after everyone learns how to use tycho we raise enough money to go meet in person.

Actually wait there is another thing that could be my item, the other day I got a piece of paper that my late father had written my birth date on from a journal he had. So yeah it could also be that. That or the money.

And then, we rule the world. :stuck_out_tongue:

If I was able to master that ability, I wouldn’t have to work. I could literally go gambling all the time, and do anything.