Finally some progress!

Guess what guys?
I actually saw some things in a scrying mirror yesterday!
What I did was evoked Belial and asked for some familiars to help me with my vision.
I then opened Sastans sigil and asked for the same.
Belial told me to call my familiars I was to chant his name and enn.
I did this and could feel a thick darkness cover my body.
I then gazed at the mirror and began seeing flashed of landscapes.
One looked like ruins in tje desert and another landscape I saw (I couldn’t male it out because it was only there for a second) had some typw of humanoid creature walking through it.

Goddamn I feel like a little kid coming home from school amd being excited to show his parents his great report card! lol

Awesome, I’m so happy for you because you’ve really stuck with this and you truly deserve your successes - and I’m sure there are many more on their way!

PS: while I don’t massively love the idea of desecrating graves, I wonder if that stuff with the necklace was the internal lock/taboo or whatever you had to break to get here?

nice to hear bout your success Musta_Krackish!
But have you been able to hear and speak with the demons since the very beggining of evocation? I just wanted to know, whether your problems were only visual, or also with sound.

@LadyEva,
I did a working with the bones earlier this morning and it went really well.I’m gonna post my experience with the later,but the spirit said to wear the bones and her essence will little by little tear the veil of this world and the spiritual with my vision.

@dellamage I’ve never seen or heard a spirit.During evocation once I feel the spirits pressence I talk to it and receive the dialogue telepathically.

how can you know what the spirit tells/wants knowing you cant communicate with spirits as you said in your other thread ?

If you read my thread above yours I said once I feel the presense I talk to the spirit and receive the information internally.

And also when I was doing a tarot card reading I was hearing voices coming from different rooms in the house.

Some of the voices were my friends and I saw him out of the corner of my eye and he said “Well see ya later man.” And I almost responded untill I realized I was alone.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:7, topic:2673”]And also when I was doing a tarot card reading I was hearing voices coming from different rooms in the house.

Some of the voices were my friends and I saw him out of the corner of my eye and he said “Well see ya later man.” And I almost responded untill I realized I was alone.[/quote]

I’ve been seeing alot of blurs, shadows, figures, etc out of the corners of my eyes lately too, occasionally I’ll get a voice. Sometimes they are actually rather corporeal. I’ll get myself into T/G sync when I see them and try to hold conversations with these buggers.

Once in a while I’ll get a spirit but alot of times I think they are what Donald Kraig calls ‘Little Nasties’. Just little bits of astral junk that start to become more visible when you have opened your spiritual vision.

I look at it as a sign of progress.

So, couple of days ago you were blinds and deafs to the spirits (for 2 years as you complained to us) and 1 day later you hear them ?

You’re improving really quick.

I’m glad to hear that you’ve become more potent!

Remember what I told you and prepare to murder.

@TheEye,
I think (and hope) I’m misunderstanding your post.
Are you calling me a liar or are you really. giving me props?
Clarify if you could please.

Yes I will clarify

You come to this forum and during months you talk about your xp with spirits you interact with without issue.

Then few days ago, in a thread you whine telling us you cant talk nor hear spirits, which was already surprising regarding all your past posts and threads

Then 1 day later you can scry and hear a dead spirit you had a conversation with.

Am I really the only 1 to be lost here ?

My main complaint was that I couldn’t SEE them after years of hard work.
I’ve for quite some time now been able to channel information from the spirits.
I was feeling self doubt about the channeling chalking it up to mental wanking but my experience with the dead confirmed that I haven’t been.

I needed to slay the giant of doubt and I’ve done that within the past 2 days being I FINALLY saw something in the scrying mirror and today heard the voices of the dead

Basically I’m stoked that I had a breakthrough and no longer doubt myself.

If you think I’m bullshitting that’s fine,but I’ve been on this forum for quite some time seeking advice from you guys,admitting my failures,and trying to learn.

Why would I spend all tbat time just to come up with a bullshit story?

I made a breakthrough and was excited to share it.
That was all.

And hey, my powers awoke all at once as well. After I started vampirism, it wasn’t a slow process, it was just as if everything was switched “on” rather than off.

It’s a good thing you no longer doubt yourself! It’s something we need to break as sorcerers.

Never feel like you CAN’T post something here. At the very least, I will be excited to see you grow.

Eternally,
-Sev

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:13, topic:2673”]My main complaint was that I couldn’t SEE them after years of hard work.
I’ve for quite some time now been able to channel information from the spirits.[/quote]

when you say in your other thread : “I feel like the spirits are ignoring me when I feel no presence or have no results.”, it is not just a problem to see spirits, hence my incomprehension.

hope you understand better why I was surprised.

From Musta’s reaction, I can remember times when I completely forgot my current stream of success and cashed an entire work as a fail because a hallmark was missed. I would be pissed that i couldn’t see entity’s physically, and would call the whole contact experiment a failure. However, when I reflected on it, the eyesight was actually the only thing that did fail, whereas the sense a tactile involvement was very strong, along with dream contact. So it wasn’t a failure at all, but the focus on being able to see had been calling it a failure for a while.