Finally... Peace but for how long?

This past weekend I had off including Friday so Friday afternoon one of my dominican cousins Sonya in Miami met up with me and we flew to to to Santa Domingo (the flights were already booked) on the way on the flight she asked how was everything with my grandmother and I told her it still could get alot better. Her having experience in voodoo and santeria saw through me spiritualy and told me I had a dark arua and I needed a deep cleansing and her father (one of my uncles on my dad’s Side) could help, so I agreed. We touched down around 3:15 and got our luggage where my uncle picked us up. We talked and discussed our plans with him and he was on board completely and offered to do so for free because not only he family but he forgot my birthdays present 2 months ago. So we finally got to his 3 bedroom house where his wife my cousins stepmom and her brothers and sisters were waiting. Long story short while. It was still light outside he summoned legba first(a loa as well as oshrisra) then afterwards he made a cleansing oil consisted of salt water, sage, palm leaves, olive oil, a litte rum and coconut extract. So he sumunde oshun ( a loa and then oshrisra of love as well as cleansing love and protection, then he offered half the oil as an offering to legba and oshun, said a prayer to all the loas, oshiras and spirits, thanked them, then after burning sage around me he anointed me with the oil then told me to go shower in the rest.i got back Sunday night at 10pm feeling alot more secure and renewed and I feel better and my situation at home improved tremendously but I honestly don’t know long its going to last…

Since this seems like a diary entry, I popped it over in the Journals category where you can more easily find it later to add to it, should you choose to do so.

1 Like

Thank you very much. Knowledge is the key

1 Like