Finally can astral but

So i finally got the skill to go astral im so happy about it for years i could not do it now i can in within 15 min.

But i need your advice guys.

Because my Problem :

I get in.
my eyes starts shakeing and i feel i leave my body but my heart start to beat very fast is this normal?
Because the fast heart beats it makes me scared i always stopped.
Is this normal? And what i schould do?

It’s normal and adjusts overtime.

2 Likes

But i get scared that i get a heart attack
What i schould do when my hearts beat this fast?

Tell yourself that your fears are illogical, because your body functions quite alright while you are unconscious and asleep, as well as when you project and don’t remember it (most people believe we project with no awareness or recall of it while we sleep)- so you have nothing to fear and take deep breathes to calm yourself down or call upon your guides to ensure your safety if it makes you feel better.

Or just keep trying, eventually you’ll get over it- similar to anything that seems scary at first, till you force yourself through it a few times.

1 Like

Well then i go back astral project
But when the heart beats come again i schould only relax or what?

1 Like

Pretty much. You’re body knows how to take care of itself while you are away, and staying in it won’t prevent a heart attack if you are going to have one.

I freaked out the first time I realized I couldn’t feel my heartbeat anymore as I was just about out of myself, and just reminded myself when I jolted back, that my body knows how to beat my heart without me being aware of it and it will take care of itself, it’s not going to just stop beating.

It’s not the exact same, but it’s similar in premise and fear.

1 Like

So i wont have a heart attack?
Just relax and get out of body and everything is fine?

1 Like

No, the only reason you’d have a heart attack, would be if you were going to have one regardless. You won’t have it from projecting. Just relax and enjoy the ride.

1 Like

Okay and after i relax i use my rope method and get out?
How does it feel? And how i can see without my physical eyes?

1 Like

I was under the impression you were already getting out, but you should use whatever method works for you. None of the methods I’ve read about worked for me, and I didn’t learn how to get out until a method of using a shamanic portal for soul retrieval journeys was shared with me.

It felt similar to a dream to me at first, with less control in the beginning. The more I do it, the more things feel solid and I gain control to move around.

I don’t know how it works for most people as far as seeing goes. I can’t make images with my mind, though I imagine if I could, I could use the normal methods like the rope method to get out. I go from looking at the back of my eye lids, to literally feeling like I see right through them, if I am not doing a soul retrieval journy. If I am doing a soul retrieval journey, I go from looking at the back of my eyelids, to wherever the lost soul fragments I am looking for are, and sometimes witness a scene or immediately find myself interacting with the persons lost fragments.

Regardless of how I come back-be it something in real life startles me, or I intend do come back, I find myself then looking at the back of my eyelids again. If I was chanting a mantra when I left, I am still chanting it when I come back. Even while I’m away, I can often still feel parts of my physical body, like they are way far in the distance- for example my cat often lays on my chest. Even though I can touch the people I encounter and they feel solid, I always can feel at the back of my mind- that my cat is laying on top of me. I usually loose all other sense of here, but for some reason it stands out constantly at the back of my mind, that my cat is on top of me.

@anon48079295 could probably answer this better, as he’s more experiences and doesn’t have a visual impairment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welll i think i was since i did the rope Methode before my eyes started to flutter and i got a new vision then the feeling of leaving my body but then the heart beat came.

But you said i dont need to worry about the heart beating and just relax.

1 Like

Yep just relax and go with the flow imop.

1 Like

And i also dont need to be scared to be out of my body right?

1 Like

Not in my opinion. I’ve read that you can encounter parasites and things, but I don’t know how common that is. Good spiritual hygiene, knowing how to banish and shield, should take care of most worries, imop.

1 Like

And how do i get back in my body?

1 Like

I usually just intend to return, I’m not sure if that’s how it normally works. Sometimes the neighbors will make a loud sound or my phone will ring and I’ll feel like I jolted back. :woman_shrugging:

With the soul retrieval journeys, I often just return after the task is completed, without even making the intention. It’s like as soon as the intent I went in with is fulfilled, I come back automatically.

1 Like

How this comeing back feels?
Like you are instant in your body again and wake up or what?

Sometimes it’s like when you jolt as your falling asleep, but usually it’s like I’m just suddenly aware of my body again. Sometimes it feels like I’m laying back down inside myself- from the feet up. Like the opposite of a roll up.

It doesn’t feel anything like waking up to me, but I’m not real sure of the correct words to describe it. It’s distinctly different from sleeping to me.

1 Like

Ok i gusss for now i have enouch Information im still scared but yeah i need to overcome this unknown fear so i gonna do it wish me luck

1 Like

Yepper, it’s like that saying, the only thing to fear is fear itself. :woman_shrugging:

or maybe not knowing how to deal with parasites, but like I said imop- knowing how to shield/protect and banish should take care of most of that.

I don’t believe there is anything physical to fear at all.

1 Like