Fight

Is it possible to use vampirism in a fight like completly tire an opponent by sucking his energy and fuelling your own attacks?

Me being a pacifist it would be a interesting tactic tyringyour opponent until he is simply forced to abandon while dodging all of his hists.

Pacifists die. Plain and simple. Peace is an illusion, there will always be war.

Don’t give yourself these illusions of peace. If you want to truly be a vampire, you are a beast of the night, a consumer of the souls of men. A true undead.

Don’t take me the wrong way, I am judging your pacifism. Entirely. To learn the path of the beast, you must revel in their energy and death.

Become a warmonger, then approach this path again. I don’t think you’re ready for it, based on what you want to use it for.

Become a warmonger, then approach this path again. I don’t think you’re ready for it, based on what you want to use it for.
[/quote]

The weak run or find someone to protect them.

The others are strong enough to defend themself
the strongest defend the weak.

Well but how I use it is no problem I won’t to know how to use it.

The strongest DEVOUR the weak, little one. I understand your intentions but you would want spellwork for that, not vampirism. You become a beast, not a guardian.

If you guard anything it is your life, not that of others. It changes you.

Take it from someone who started with your intentions, you WILL find yourself feeding off of those you sought to protect.

The weak either learn for themselves and become strong, or are eaten by the strong. There is no in between. The weak guard the weak, the strong guard themselves.

I’ll tell, originally I thought I could use vampirism and drain others to create a shield around my loved ones. Yeah, no. Turns out attempting that only made me hungrier and hungrier.

To use this path, you must have the mindset of a monster or your mindset will become that of a monster and you won’t be able to tell the difference.

Take it from experience.

Eternally,

-Sev

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:4, topic:2765”]The strongest DEVOUR the weak, little one. I understand your intentions but you would want spellwork for that, not vampirism. You become a beast, not a guardian.

If you guard anything it is your life, not that of others. It changes you.

Take it from someone who started with your intentions, you WILL find yourself feeding off of those you sought to protect.

The weak either learn for themselves and become strong, or are eaten by the strong. There is no in between. The weak guard the weak, the strong guard themselves.

I’ll tell, originally I thought I could use vampirism and drain others to create a shield around my loved ones. Yeah, no. Turns out attempting that only made me hungrier and hungrier.

To use this path, you must have the mindset of a monster or your mindset will become that of a monster and you won’t be able to tell the difference.

Take it from experience.

Eternally,

-Sev[/quote]

Anything can get out of hand. Angels demons, Deity, vampirism, masturbation, working out. If you let it, it WILL control you. Don’t let vampirism control you.

You said that you wanted to protect your family and now you are feeding off of them? It sounds like you are letting the Vampire Path control you.

Take it from me, I have been doing the whole “vampiric predator” thing for 14 years, if you let it control you to the point of feeding off your family (I assume you love or loved them at some point) you are letting it control you.

It is just like letting a demon control you instead of the other way around, you think that you have this great ally…but in the end you realize that you turned over too much of your power and autonomy to an outside source. You will have to fight an uphill battle, a steep uphill battle, one that many who say “I will become strong enough to overcome this. No you don’t understand I WILL succeed where others have failed.” have failed.

@atherius Can you use Vampirism to help defend your friends? Yes, but I would say that there are easier, or more effective paths. I would look to “war magic” or Hoodoo. Both are much more effective for this. With the Vampiric Path you are using the wrong tool for the job.

God luck,
Orismen

I honestly think it’s more of my… well, my OTHER desires and thoughts, especially when I become angry, that control it.

In other words, different parts of me control the path but do it in much more destructive ways.

With me, vampirism has become more than just becoming a predator. It is becoming that thing that goes bump in the night. I thought I could use it to protect everyone, but my own mind had different plans for me.

When I first tasted energy, I knew that the days of trying to shield them were over. Now began the hunt.

It’s not controlling me, I’ve just changed my purpose for it. And I’ve only fed off my family a few times.

And by embracing this dark rather than trying to turn it to light, I’ve become powerful and am on the way to demonhood.

Eternally,
-Sev

Can you use Vampirism to help defend your friends? Yes, but I would say that there are easier, or more effective paths. I would look to "war magic" or Hoodoo. Both are much more effective for this. With the Vampiric Path you are using the wrong tool for the job.

I don’t practice vamparism but I would just advise a word of caution. Be careful who or what you decide to feed from. Someone may have something ready to make you sick or knock your teeth out so to speak.

There’s plenty of defensive magick one can find to keep enemies away or drive them away for good.

I don’t practice vamparism but I would just advise a word of caution. Be careful who or what you decide to feed from. Someone may have something ready to make you sick or knock your teeth out so to speak.

There’s plenty of defensive magick one can find to keep enemies away or drive them away for good.
[/quote]

But that’s all the fun of the hunt- you never know who you’ll stumble upon nowadays. And if you commence in a vampiric battle over each other’s energy, well, those are vicious.

IMO that’s what makes vampirism a lot of fun to practice- you never know what lies behind Door #1, #2, or #3.

[quote=“atherius, post:1, topic:2765”]Is it possible to use vampirism in a fight like completly tire an opponent by sucking his energy and fuelling your own attacks?

Me being a pacifist it would be a interesting tactic tyringyour opponent until he is simply forced to abandon while dodging all of his hists.[/quote]

I don’t know about astral fights, but, in a physical fight? Certainly. Although, I confess that, first, I am not proficient with any martial arts forms that can make effective use of that technique, and second, I am not even close to the level of being able to make someone visibly weak just by touching them within a timeframe that would make the technique useful in an actual fight.

However, it’s an interesting idea – in theory, it might work if you practice speeding up your absorbtion rate until you can make someone pass out just by touching them for a couple of seconds. Study and combine with aikido and pressure point techniques for maximum effect.