Fictional characters with issues

When embodying a fictional character, is it necessary to filter out certain energies from them, for example let’s say I embody the energies of the Governor from TWD should I worry about absorbing his eye injury as well? And what would be good precautions against these if it’s the case?

I have taken on the traits of fictional characters before with some negative side effects so maybe it’s good to filter this I’d appreciate any info how. Thank you in advance

1 Like

If you go into it with the intention to benefit from the magick then you should be fine. I would expect synchronicities and events that resonate with their energy, but presumably that’s what you’re after here.

I would focus on the qualities that you want to mimic in the character. You probably don’t want to take on everything about someone, including their flaws, but you totally could if you want to go deep into the method acting but with magick so not always exactly acting.

1 Like

You know better than me, but I think you are trying to get in touch with a Astral, form, which is in the collective unconsciousness , instead create one. It would be good idea the consider the all aspects.

1 Like

Hmm I’ve worked with Sasuke and I’ve definitely felt some negative aspects of his character but that comes with his pursuit of power. He envelopes himself in hatred and isolates himself to become stronger and to have more power. But with that comes increased perception, power, as well as faster cognitive abilities.

But my entire family didn’t die or anything like that, and my arm didn’t get blown off.

1 Like

Awesome stuff :sunglasses:

This is awesome quite similar to my experience with Rollo Lothbrok :relieved:… Which other characters have you embodied?

2 Likes

Kakashi, Naruto, Keneki, Spiderman, and Deadpool.

2 Likes

How do you embody them ? Do you initiate a possession by them ?

1 Like

With each I did research on them, thier powers and their story. Then I astral projected and talked to them and asked them to merge with my godform.

3 Likes

Woah so fictional characters can be actual entities?? I always thought these were just thought forms

They are thought forms, but you can talk to them as they exist in the astral, having been created by thier authors.

In an experiment with remote viewing, RVers were given two locations to view… one was a real place on Earth, the other imagined… the RVers all correctly described both, but did not sense that the fictional place was not physical.

In he same way, I think astral constructs can be interacted with the same as ones that are vessels for incarnated beings.

3 Likes

Ahh that explains a lot! So it’s possible to travel to these realms and universes via ap??

Yes, very much so. :smiley: The more detail they put into the thought of it, the more robust the place becomes.
And if many people visit it and add to it, you end up with a shared space, kind like Second Life, but relieson having good ap skills.

This is why Astral Temples are real places, why you can visit people in dreams even if the dream space is temporary etc. :smiley:

1 Like

This is awesome stuff. As a kid I remember constantly searching for ways to travel to these words and would even perform a wish in the moon or at other times to manifest it. Off course I didn’t succeed but I would see the characters in say the clouds. The downside was that I did become too in my head afterwards but the visualization of them being there was on point.

Thank you for unlocking a memory!

1 Like