Fictional characters in the astral soul in multiple dimensions

many of you have read my post things on fictional characters most of you say why don’t you use the spirit like an angel or demon well I got to come clean I know something very few people would think it’s crazy man yet I am implementing it to my advantage fictional character exist is this but in other dimensions they go by the same rules we do summer break them or bend dumb but what I am going to is another thing that leads me to believe is that there is something called the astral soul it is the doppelganger of the character in the astral plane what I know about these fictional worlds is that some of the stuff that happened in our stories like the anime or games happen completely different or a million of those possibilities independent of their own but my main focus is the Astro soul I’m researching the concept of the astral soul because I have something up my sleeve that I’m not willing to disclose at this moment but think about it if we are God in human flesh and we’re testing into another dimension a dimensional consciousness without knowing it are we also creating the characters the existing other universes and giving them Second Life and can we bring that life to serve us in flesh and blood small hint

1 Like

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS GETTING AT when everyone jumped my shit when I first joined.

Excuse the hell out of me for not knowing the right terminology.

I could be wrong but what I’ve gathered from your post is that your going to create a servitor? If this is true, dude there is no need to over complicate the process.

[quote=“ani_cat_candy, post:2, topic:4303”]EXACTLY WHAT I WAS GETTING AT when everyone jumped my shit when I first joined.

Excuse the hell out of me for not knowing the right terminology.[/quote]

Don’t feel bad, it happens to everyone when they are new. I have to say that the mods are doing a great job keeping the assholes out of here. There is nothing more frustrating on a forum then when you ask a serious question and people just flame you for improper spelling or placing a comma in the wrong spot.

I think it’s more along the lines of (excuse me if I don’t use the right combination of words, here) moving ones consciousness up to a level or dimension where the worlds exist together…

I posted a idea for how to explain dimension/multiverse theory a while ago…

It's like a movie theater -the audience can be seen as the first 3 dimensions -The projector and screen are the 4th/time - it relays the scenes to us in a specific order -the movie reel is the 5th- contains the entire story within one point -6th is the shelf containing all variations, remakes, and alternate endings that movie could ever have -7th is the library that holds all the shelves, each belonging to a different director, but using all the same cast in every film -8th would be the street the library/theater is on -9th -the city it's in -10th- the country -11th- the planet and so on

Using that analogy, I believe what we’re talking about is more along the lines of leaving the library/theater and mingling with people/entities from next door and all down the street.

[quote=“ani_cat_candy, post:5, topic:4303”]I think it’s more along the lines of (excuse me if I don’t use the right combination of words, here) moving ones consciousness up to a level or dimension where the worlds exist together…

I posted a idea for how to explain dimension/multiverse theory a while ago…

It's like a movie theater -the audience can be seen as the first 3 dimensions -The projector and screen are the 4th/time - it relays the scenes to us in a specific order -the movie reel is the 5th- contains the entire story within one point -6th is the shelf containing all variations, remakes, and alternate endings that movie could ever have -7th is the library that holds all the shelves, each belonging to a different director, but using all the same cast in every film -8th would be the street the library/theater is on -9th -the city it's in -10th- the country -11th- the planet and so on

Using that analogy, I believe what we’re talking about is more along the lines of leaving the library/theater and mingling with people/entities from next door and all down the street.[/quote] a little bit on the nose I found a website and implemented some of the techniques and it worked it talked about in one concept dimensional magic tapping into the energy of other dimensions to cause effects in the real world or what we call the physical world it goes a step further in an article written about dimensional physics from the same writer that shows how to scry into those dimensions and they go even deeper into traveling into those dimensions but what I was saying originally when I started this discussion is what I discovered is that all the thought forms that we create exist in a place they exist in the astral plane but at the same time their own independent dimension for example when I scryed looking for let’s say Naruto characters if they were real and the X Men people I actually found that there were four hundred different variations depending on the story and I went back to the article and its folk that every character that we make up actually already exist in the dimension that he only calls storybook world same thing goes for video game characters but I also saw parallel universes of our world one that is ruled by criminals the other magic is open and accessible to everybody but all these universities follow the same rules and regulations as ours but I also discovered that the same characters exist in the astral plane and that they have an astral soul how can they exist in two planes at the same time thought forms are originally created for specific test ea mentioned that demons angels you name it began as thought forms but they are as real to us as you and me but exist in a higher plane existence we can use them to do big test even the gods of mythology our God forms but the question that you should answer is what are we typing into what idea where do these ideas come from for movies stories games Robert Bruce said that everything we have come up with already has happened and will ever come up with all knowledge is within us so if these characters already exist but in their own individual existence then I’m not so crazy after all by the way I use my smart phone and tablets programming to use to talk my autism doesn’t allow me to keep words in my written vocabulary so I have to speak them but my vocabulary is very large sorry for sounding like an ass if you can if you requested I can give you the website that leads to what I discovered and used my sincerest apologies. MAXOUT

Maxout, would you mind being more specific please: which fictional characters have you evoked and what did they accomplish?

unfortunately I have not called up any of them but I have done something similar after I had a seizure 2004 the seizures cause my brain to act extremely different than normal people my brain is always in seizure mode but I’m not season I have been having odd experiences the reason I got into magic it is because some strange feelings coming over me and when something happens to me I get weird ideas out of nowhere I found this place just by accident but it feels odd I use two techniques from the other guy with just way for free not like you guys but not like ea techniques evoking course is on my list but a phenomenon that I have not told anybody that only happens to me I don’t know what it is is that when I see spirit symbol I don’t need to charge it I hear language is and I immediately understand I am kind of obsessed by getting the Robert Bruce and Ea courses is like something is driving me what would be considered by other people weird ideas that’s the only way I can understand what the heck happened to me in 2004 but I’m also bombarded by visions of hope fear and destruction but it only happens when I give up on trying to find out I see myself standing in front of myself but this self looks different wearing a black trench coat and more muscular and I am and he says if you give up you will go with everybody everybody is capable to become what what he wants you to become that’s the only reason the stroke didn’t kill you I’m not trying to sound like an a****** and nor am I trying to being stupid I just want answers and this is as close as I’m going to get for now I’ll leave something he left he told me to do once I got the EA course grab a glass and bind many spirit to addiction the glass is not what’s important or the spirits it’s what you’re going to put in the glass ormus d entity who said he was mean said that Ormus will absorb the spirit energy with the intent that you put and it will sort through all three bodies I’m slowly beginning to figure out why he told me that but pasta no clue probably because my body is slowly dying he looks like a god but it is actually me he says conversing through the source of all creation so laugh at me if you probably think I’m just kidding or trying to put it will for your eyes but but I like everything in this forum the good and the bad and he said I will need both the good and the bad I welcome all the criticism in the world.

1 Like

[url=http://alt-sites.tripod.com/Dimensional_C.htm]http://alt-sites.tripod.com/Dimensional_C.htm[/url] [url=http://alt-sites.tripod.com/Tri_eye.htm]http://alt-sites.tripod.com/Tri_eye.htm[/url] [url=http://alt-sites.tripod.com/Space_time.htm]http://alt-sites.tripod.com/Space_time.htm[/url]

[url=http://alt-sites.tripod.com/dimensional_physic.htm]http://alt-sites.tripod.com/dimensional_physic.htm[/url]

there’s the research try this out I don’t want people to think I’m pulling out of my ass

look them up I put one on the 3rd eye and time and space manipulation energy manipulation

all that I ask is to check it out before you judge me I didn’t have to do this

1 Like

To get the best use of this, you need to find the beings the fictional characters energy originates from, if you don’t do it right you may just end up interacting with an egregore. But if you find the real deal you can end up interacting with some pretty powerful stuff.

1 Like

Theoretically anything that can exist has potential to exist within that block world concept, so although that doesn’t mean those characters (which might just be shells) will be accessible or potent for everyone, there’s no reason I can see why they can’t be valid and meaningful to you Maxout, because some quirk of your own energy could be helping them be effective in “reality” (i.e., the commonly-experienced spacetime perception).

In other words they might not work the same for everyone.

The real issue is, can you attain reliable results by using them? Until then it’s just a pretty theory. :wink:

1 Like

I believe it is us, the magicians, that in the end empower the entities we call upon. In that sense it is entirely possible to bring into being Storm from the x-men when you want to change the weather, or Wolverine when we want our enemies chopped into pieces. The difficulty, as I have experienced myself, lies in the belief system. Just how dumb and uncertain are you going to act when the image of Halle Berry flies through your room after evocation? On a conscious level you might convince yourself it was real, after all she was there, you saw her! On the unconscious level the barrier for connecting to fiction over fact is much greater, even though both are the same in the end.

So fiction versus fact - is one more real than the other? In my experience, no, neither is real and as such both are, as both are the illusion we live and create. But I have found that building up personal entities to the point they can create real change in our physical world takes time and lots of energy (for them to change our dreams and inner world is much easier though!).

I think this type of work is for the deluded and the brave, it’s not easily done, and the results are strange. If you can push it beyond its breaking point however you’ve done more than affirm your divine right, you’ve affirmed your divine creative potential - you wanted Storm and you didn’t take no for an answer - here she is (for the record, I’m more a Psylocke person but hey XD).

I think in the end Eva has the key: what is it bringing to your table? Confusion or something tangible? If you need help and get little for your energy reconsider your approach.

1 Like

That’s the essential question, whether or not the power exists even if we on a conscious level do not believe it exists.

Can a Wiccan “harm ye none” candle spell worker defeat a black magic Necromancer and necrophagist? It may all depend on the stability of one’s paradigm. If the paradigm is air-tight and one’s faith is “indefatigable,” this may be so.

Maxout. People will not say you’re mas here> Conditions like autism, asperger’s diease, epilepsy etc, activate part of our brains and trigger sleeping areas of our dna. What we find very difficult, if not impossible becomes rather easy and even common to people like you>
So don’t feel bad. Stop thinking about your future death. Take the time and this opportunity your autism give you to experience and live these areas of ourselves we are trying to access with so much difficulty.
I for one am very interested in what you are going to do. let you know more of your experiences.

[url=http://alt-sites.tripod.com/how_to_do_magic.htm]http://alt-sites.tripod.com/how_to_do_magic.htm[/url]

Maxout. People will not say you’re mas here> Conditions like autism, asperger’s diease, epilepsy etc, activate part of our brains and trigger sleeping areas of our dna. What we find very difficult, if not impossible becomes rather easy and even common to people like you>
So don’t feel bad. Stop thinking about your future death. Take the time and this opportunity your autism give you to experience and live these areas of ourselves we are trying to access with so much difficulty.
I for one am very interested in what you are going to do. let you know more of your experiences.

[/quote]

I don’t worry about my future death I found a way to cheat a prize for proper energy manipulation of the DNA sequence I’ll be able to repair not just the damage long term effectsbut also tinker with my DNA to unlock that God like part I have in my possession in the article that talks about genetic magic it’s so simple I can explain it in words even somebody can understand focus your energy and will and then realize it just going for your jeans and the alterations just happenit says you can use an amulet or a 1 to help in the mind stateyou know what I may have to link the article so you can see it it also talks about magic like Soul magic and also aspects of necromancy some of the stuff may sound crazy so don’t knock it until you try it I live with death all the time but do I care not what happens to mean but what happens to others I wake up every morning with a smile on my face the smiling of every child the Sun heading to do with the flowers in the Florida Sun in spring I am Not Afraid the face my Twilight for even the gods face Twilight themselves by the way there’s hundreds of magical systems that only certain people known some of them are in that web page I have put on top so if you want to speed up your ascent try there I was little afraid to show that page seeing that some people may miss use the knowledge that’s in there probably after this post this topic will die and I probably won’t hear any results from any of yall so good luck in all your endeavors everybody.

1 Like