Fictional characters becoming entities?

I like it! :slight_smile: You are good at this EpicGnome!! :slight_smile:

I hope so! I do want to dedicate myself to writing :wink:

Anyway, anyone should start playing with L. Balgor, poemsā€¦ epic poemsā€¦ short storiesā€¦ short EROTIC storiesā€¦ tales, anything goes as long as we create a strong profileā€¦ and just after that we start the fun working with it

When iā€™ve got some free time over the next week or so iā€™ll write some short poems of L. Balgor. Should be interesting!

Alright, this story is not near to be finished, but I got a nice idea if someone wants to try it and keep going giving the histroy some interesting twist.

I have a perfect finish for the story whatever may happend in the middle, so anyone can wrie whatever it feels, yet I urge you to ā€œtapā€ into the energy of Mr. Balgur, it may be too weak now, but who knows, it will grow for sure.

If none wants to continue the tale, Iā€™ll get into that after some days :wink:

~~~

Title: The Affair

The sound of the heels in the floor reminded him the sound of a horse, calmly walking; it reminded him the fresh air of his young days, days of horses and green.
The doorbell ringed and with no further words the subtle scent of feminine perfume collided with the scent of sandalwood that previously dominated the room.
-Mr. Balgur I presume- spoke a sweet female voice.
-Indeed, Mr. L Balgur, and you must be missā€¦? - asked the tall young man looking at the girlā€™s eyes.
-Miss Odette, we spoke on the phoneā€¦ yesterday?-
-Yesterday, yes, I remember, youā€™re the girl with a beautiful voice, is really sweet to my ears- he said while walked towards her and helped her with her cloth and hat- let me handle this, take a sit please.
-Thank you Mr. Balgur, youā€™re a real gentleman- she said- do you mind if I smoke in here?-.
-Yes I do- he said looking her very serious, but as soon as he noticed a slight air of childish sadness in her eyes he laughed- Iā€™m kidding, please, letā€™s share a cigar.
Mr. Balgur walked towards a shelf and took a cigar from a golden box, he lighted it and took a couple of smokes before he sat on his desk. That position was more comfortable for him, since he didnā€™t like to have a desk in between him and such a pretty woman. She on the other side was a bit awkward, since her eyes were in the same line that Mr. Balgurā€™s crotch and she didnā€™t knew where to look at, even tho she continued talking as if it were only in her mind.
-Is that one of the gift from the ambassador?- asked the young journalist.
-Oh, indeed, along with box of which I took it- he said pointing at the shelf, and then opening his hands and referring to the room in general he added- actually every item you can see here is a gift made to me by my friends or people Iā€™ve worked with or for, you know, I everything I got came either by love or friendship, nothing here has cost me money-
The room was big enough to have a couple of shelfs, a big old mapa mundi diplsayed on one of the walls, a big world sphere in classical cepia in a corner, and some flowers here and there, and what seemed to be small souvenirs spread all over the place.
Mr. Balgur took a photo from his desk and blew the smoke of the cigar a couple of times before passing the cigar to Odette.
-Miss Odetteā€¦ and your last name?-
-Albistur- she said with a notorious French accent- and is he one of his friends?- she asked pointing at the picture. There was man, a black man with suit and a tall hat, with half of his face was painted white, and in his mouth a big cigar, just like the one she had now.
-Indeed, a most beloved friend, tho heā€™s not in the world of the living-
-Oh, Iā€™m sorry-.
-Donā€™t be, please, heā€™s always having much fun wherever he isā€¦ and out of everyone, he must be the one that will have never have problems with death-.
-You mean he never had problems with deathā€¦-
-What?.. yeah, right, so miss Albistur, we spoke yesterday and you wanted to do write an article or something?-.
-Yes! An invterviewā€¦ and an article, I mean, the interview is in the article- she said alternating her looks between Balgurā€™s eyes and crotch.
-I understand, so why? Why would you interview me? I know Iā€™m known in some circles but Iā€™m far from being a figure of public interest-
-Oh, youā€™re so wrong Mr. Balgur, youā€™ve become a very interestingā€¦ figure, after the incident with the ambassador Dubois, everyone is looking for, I feel lucky Iā€™m the first one, right?..-
-Wellā€¦ youā€™re not the first one ever!- he said with a smile- but youā€™re surely the first one to come for that kind of interview.
She laughed a bit and took a couple of smoke, she was nervous, he knew, yet both pretended she wasnā€™t.
-Could you please start at theā€¦-
-At the beginning? Iā€™ll be delighted toā€¦ I think, everything start with my trip toā€¦-
-To Cubaā€¦-
-ā€¦ right, butā€¦-
-ā€¦ but you couldnā€™t get the plane-.
-I see youā€™ve done your homework, what else do you know miss Albistur-.
-Please, call me Odetteā€¦ and yes, I mean, I know the general details everyoneā€™s know, you had a ticked to Cuba, but you appeared somehow in Africa and then returned toā€¦ Haiti?-.
-To Cuba, actuallyā€¦ then I came here and then I went to Haiti, to visit a friend the Ambassador and I have in common-.
-So you and Mr. Dubois were old friends?-
-Not exactlyā€¦ lets seeā€¦ Everything begin with the call of a friend of mine from Argentina, Victor, heā€™s originally from Cuba and he called me because of his family was in problems, legal problems with illicit trade, you know, trafficā€¦-
-Drug traffic?-
-Meatā€¦ they were selling meat in the black market-.
ā€œā€¦It may sound ludicrous to you, but my friendā€™s family was in a real trouble, they had two dead cows, one occupying the fridge an another in the bath full of iceā€¦ it was going to be a neat deal but something blocked them and they didnā€™t get any buyers, soon the neighborhood militia got into the business and they ended up taking their children as a punishment, which of course was illegal too, yet they had the guns.

They were desperate and didnā€™t knew who they could trust, being the only Christian family in the area they were afraid of being the targets of some baneful Santeria magick; and Of course, they were. They were in trouble.
Why did I travel there? Why didnā€™t I just do what I always do? Shouldnā€™t I just stay out of it? I mean, out of that troublesome island? Perhaps, but there was three important things I knew I was going to find there, besides Victors family: Good Cigars, Rum and Cuban Ladiesā€¦ā€
-ā€¦really?-
-Yes, reallyā€¦ let me explainā€¦.:
ā€œIā€™m not sure if youā€™re familiar with myā€¦ profession, but you should know that a man in my position will always strive forth the best of the best, not just for me, but for those who had helped me along the years and I was happening to be with aā€¦ ā€œcounselorā€ so to speak, and he loves cigars and rum more than anything else, except for womanā€¦
And I said to him: ā€œhey, I have this work to do, and I know the family will give me an offering but is my best friend family and theyā€™re in trouble, Iā€™m pretty sure they canā€™t pay me even if they want to soā€¦ I was thinking asking them some cigars and rum bottles as a giftā€¦ā€
He replied funny as ever: ā€œare you stupid? Move your ass there yourself and youā€™ll have a nice affair to tell after!ā€.

Nowā€¦ having the nice intuition that I have, I must say that affair was far from being romantic, though never minding that, I decided to goā€¦ and there is where the troubles started!ā€.

~~~