Feelings after ritual?

Is it normal to feel mad or irritated after a ritual?

I did a ritual with Suhn’Tal’Ock.

It was not 100% perfect as I did not have matches and forgot to pour the alcoholic drink offering in.

But now I feel really irritated and mad.
I don’t know if it’s because of the minor errors on my part.

I will redo it in a few days.

You may just be picking up on the energies of the spirit or your own feelings about the subject of the ritual. Do some grounding and call it good.

2 Likes

Hmmm actually not really. Suhn’Tal’Ock is the one who helps raising an empire so if being mad and irritated has activated you to action and allready you have done big steps towards achievieng it than was ok. If is not the case maybe you should consider hardcore banishing.

1 Like

Sometimes, when I do a ritual. I will feel shaky like my nerves had been shot and ironically. When I called forth Suhn’Tal’Ock, I felt the same way as well but it was more or less because I was evoking him in a different way that I never had before. Fire Scrying.

1 Like

I have already taken a bit of action beginning something and did the ritual a few days later.

1 Like

I just got done with a ritual where I filled myself up with energy from Beelzebub and felt sick, since I’m not used to it. Less sick than last time. Thought I’d give a real time update.

2 Likes

Do you think because it’s so much energy that came in, that made you feel sick?

1 Like

No, I take in significant amounts of different energy types daily, until I’m “full”. Worked up to that. When Hel saw that I wasn’t having the same effect from doing it with regular Death energy, she changed it to a different flavor of it and started over, which made me feel ill.

2 Likes

I have overcharged myself with the Sun’s energy and gave myself a really bad headache from forgetting to disconnect.
Are you charging with energy from entities or planets?

1 Like

I don’t deal with planets, but get charged earlier by Beelzebub. I charge daily with Az Jahi with this pathworking and also daily from Hel.

1 Like

Do any of them try to take you over when you charge with them? I am new to all of this.

1 Like

What? No but there are different ways of charging. Usually, they are external and charging me through evocation. I’ve done it through invocation, but that takes more trust. I would invoke Hel, but not Beelzebub. I don’t know him as well.

1 Like

That’s so totally awesome!!!

I am used to movies, them summon a Demon or get energy from it and it takes them over. Lol

Movies are bs. Love and Light rules are bs. You do you, but if you follow your path and rules and not some unknown group’s, this becomes clearer with lots of experience.

2 Likes

That’s so true. I wonder how many in the entertainment industry do all of this to help careers?

1 Like

I don’t honestly care about them. Any of them.

1 Like