Feeling Weak After Ritual Work

I love servitors A LOT. I suggest creating a servitor to act as a spiritual battery. Charge it for a week. You will be drained for this week. Then when you are low take the energy back. You can also program another servitor to charge that servitor from various sources of energy. For example name one servitor “Battery” have him store energy. Name the next one “Solar panel” have it collect energy from the sun. Lastly name another one “Transfer” have him transfer energy from one to another. I suggest having each one do a single task as it’s more effective that way (imo). Also by having three, they can all do their tasks automatically. You could even create a legion of “Battery” entities and place them under a single sigil.

4 Likes

:point_up_2:

Yep that’ll do it :laughing: In order for Agni to bestow strength weakness must be purged.

And you will as i said it’s like working out you just gotta be careful to go nuts. The backlash is not fun :expressionless:

With that said you may want to try working with the raw element of fire to increase your overall energy levels with Agni’s guidance since you are already working with that god. He should be able to help counsel you so you don’t end up biting off more than your ready for.

The thing with working with fire energies is while they are potent and quick acting they can also be quick to Burn out the one using it if they interact with more than they are ready for. At least this has been my experience.

2 Likes

That’s a brilliant idea, thank you

1 Like

Is it worth it? Working with Agni?

This just reminded me of another method for creating energy batteries or talismans depending on intent and is also decent energy work practice. You can use crystals and/or metals related to the elements you are working with and some quartz to send the energies you raise through the quartz to amplify it then through the element stone or crystal to charge the crystal. Then you can keep it on you and slowly gain the benefits of that crystals influence. Tiger’s eye is a good one for fire.

Alternatively you can channel the energies through the crystals then into the metals. The effect of which is you have the amplified qualities of the elements and the crystals involved infused into this metal.

1 Like

That is up to you. I didn’t work actively with any elemental entities to learn from while i figured all this out but in all honestly some parts of my life that were a result of the elemental energies i used manifesting probably would have been a lot smoother if I had had a guide.

2 Likes

Thank you for this information :slight_smile:

Your welcome :grin:

1 Like

I feel weak after doing dark staot/litanies! Lol :joy:

2 Likes

That makes 2 of us granted I am not dealing with as much of a drain as i thought I working with Az-Jahi in kunda yoga. Been Experimenting with a kunda yoga spell with her that had the potential to knock me on my ass over time. It’s possible the Jupiter litany is balancing little drain i have noticed.

2 Likes

I have all this stuff I did on the physical side which may or may not be useful, if you just click my icon under the first post you’ll see how the experiment worked so far, tl;dr is eat a fat and sugar combo like ice cream before heavy work, coconut oil (start with 5g) after, obvs. barring health problems/other issues:

And/or extrapolate from that what may work for you of course. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

That’s what has been happening to me as well, I crave sweets even though I really dislike them. I understand now why it’s happening…
Thanks for this wonderful explanation, it has benefited me

1 Like

@Ravenxoxo I can evoke you give you my energy and send you back.

1 Like

I suggest vampirism.

1 Like

Im guessing cos you are working with a fire god, and fire consumes energy alot faster than most, so perhaps remembering to eat well through out the day. Also if you are going to do a ritual save eating & drinking for directly afterwards.

1 Like

In my opinion you doing same like me im sick right now i done rituals couple of time forgoting to regeneration my energy

1 Like

just drink a can of dopamine…it feels so good

or carbs for energy

a can of dopamine,a plate full of fresh rice,a bloody steak and broccoli

perfect for me

1 Like

I used to feel that way as well. What you do is 3 days before ritual do energy work on absorbing energy into you. that collection of energy will literally make you feel like an overcharged battery. You wont feel as tired because you will be “supercharged”. It also makes the ritual so much stronger. When I do this for 3 days then do any kind or ritual be it ceremonial, witchcraft, soul travel, etc… The connection is MUCH better.

1 Like

So I was in mediation… and realize alot of people forget to realize the sun and moon “are” power sources… You can drawn on there energy and in many rituals I do. I ask the sun and or moon to give me it’s energy before I even start.

2 Likes

That’s a brilliant idea…

2 Likes