Feeling useless

maybe getting over my doubt and fear ?

I bet. Power in the hands of stupid or immature people is a scary thing. Very messy.

Yup , there are tons of fucking idiots on this forum who use goetia spirits to destroy the lives of others with little to no good reason , yet they do not realize they are spiritual consequences for doing such things

1 Like

Welp, without all them fiendish Edgelords to decry whatever would the Mystic Fluff Bunnies do with themselves except try drowning each other in boring torrents of their own sanctimonious morality?

But, as long as all sides are adhering to the forum rules on those matters, than thatā€™s just the cross we all have to hang from iā€™m afraid. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

i beg to differ. No spiritual consequence as they are not spiritual to begin with if they doing baneful magick without just cause. They just end up trap in time in one place. :man_shrugging: And they ok with that cuz they are use to being in no where in space. Not good for the rest of us who wants to better life.

The Shem angels are who opposed the 72 goetia , and The Archangel Michaels name is whatā€™s in the triangle of art , so it should be obvious to those who try this method of Magick that these angels will cause negative things in their lives if they misuse the power .

Iā€™m sure thatā€™s true for those that believe it.

there is no misuse punishment in magick. Thatā€™s falling into the category of karma thinking. People can use magick for whatever they please , good or bad. There is no consequence if they follow instructions of magick casting. The only trouble I see is those that cast spells wrong without protection or recieve spells cast back.from their target or from guilt. Or self criticism and pain from getting more than what they ask for. Sometimes the spell gives more punishment than what they thought which makes them regret. People donā€™t realize sometimes there are collateral damage possibility. Such example is inheriting extreme wealth yet the wealth is from love oneā€™s death. So one have to be specific sometimes in safety of those you love in oneā€™s spell. Spirits/demons/ angels do not do the punishing of their own accord . They donā€™t judge. they just do what is ask of them when others casting. They can hurt those you care about for your goal if you donā€™t word it carefully. they donā€™t deal with these moral sluff. We humans do.

2 Likes