Feeling suicidal

Yes. I recently got into the occult back sometime late last year. I made all those mistakes. I didn’t think a pact with Belial would be this hard. I’m on the fence whether I want to continue it or not. I would ask him to lay off or ask for kinder guidance if I ever succeed in making communication with him. So far I haven’t. Indeed they push.

1 Like

I’m hoping the back pain is just that. Muscle tension or nerve pain.

I’ve been engaging in lust for many years now. Now I’m trying to back off on that lust.

2 Likes

Yes, I would agree with that. And I am too. Taking a hard look at myself.

1 Like

Possibly. Yes, I am at fault for getting into a relationship with a spirit I obviously I didn’t know nearly enough about. Doing it on the fly and haphazardly.

1 Like

Very tough indeed. Buyer beware huh. Should’ve been more aware of that prior to making this pact. I made this pact because if I didn’t it’s considered chaos magic and mess up your life. Well, I made the pact and completely gone down the toilet. I just received news that my state job is being terminated and my car considered totaled. I lost $4,000 to scammers and they continue to harass me and I’m really close to going to the police at this point.

1 Like

I think you do want to go to the police, both to report the robbery and the harassment. You won’t be the only one they are hurting and your info could help other targets.

There’s two different ideas of chaos magick in here though. One is magick that causes chaos, which can happen in any current. The other is “Chaos Magick” as a current on it’s own, Austin Osman Spare style, which doesn’t mean it’s chaotic, it means it doesn’t follow the set rules of ceremonial magick. It’s like the western occult’s answer to witchcraft without calling itself witchcraft.

Sound like this would be helpful. If nothing else to make sure your pact is with Belial and you didn’t get an impostor feeding off your misery.

I would try a big old banishing and cleansing, with a salt bath or cleansing shower to get rid of any parasites (they tend to get attracted in this sort of situation, between the drugs, sex, anger and worry, it’s perfect parasite nom noms, the scammers are a human example of this, but there are astral ones as well).
Then, when clear, try contacting Belial, any way you like, it could be tarot, pendulum, evocation, invocation and asking why things have gone downhill when you asked for him to fix your life?

What was your part of the pact and are you doing it?

2 Likes

If you need help contacting Belial, these things might help. The tarot cards (majors and court) were directly channeled by me from Belial.
https://belialtarot.com/

And this thread here is how I originally got in contact with him.

1 Like

Have you considered asking to cancel your pact? You can use a simple pendulum as a communication tool as long as you’re able to use it. Some people even use coins (fancy, or standard).

That is the general consensus, is that King Belial is a hard master/teacher. He has put many people through many challenging times.

There are many ways to do this. Have you googled “grounding”? Sitting outside is a great way, but you can also do grounding meditations (YouTube has some, but chose with purpose). Getting in touch with your physical body. Grounding is often associated with the root chakra, it seems you may also be experiencing issues here due to you identity issue and/or sexual ones.

I’m not sure he has too much of a kinder “setting.” I think you’ll be best off calling him, informing him you aren’t experienced enough to be in a/this pact at the moment, and respectfully breaking it off. From there, you might want to start work with entities that have a gentler touch.
I would suggest Loki as he’s notorious for sexual extravagance, healing queer people, and so much more obviously. I’d also suggest Sitri for getting in touch with, accepting, or changing your sexual preferences; a word of caution that Sitri is not always the gentlest and might intimidate but he’s no where near Belial in having you grow only from suffering. I might also suggest Buer known for healing. There are many others, but I put these forth as I’ve worked closely with them all.

1 Like

Unfortunately, because of the nature of this scam (not a robbery) I’ve been very hesitant about going to the police. I was involved in an illegal, fraudulent scam trying to get illegal substances. The individuals I was corresponding with kept telling me lies about getting these products. He kept telling me to pay all this money through cash app transactions and gift cards and that I would get my package. Every time I paid the money he come up with some excuse and pay more money for this “package.” I now realize they scumbags never had my products to begin with and swindled me out of $4,000. Heart breaking. Practically extortion. I wanted these products because it helps me with my depression, physical pain, and other physical and mental ailments. Of course they’re illegal. I wanted this stuff so bad I believed this scumbag’s lies. Going to the cops at this point would be very risky and if I did, it would have to be anonymous. But, I feel like I don’t have a choice. They keep harassing me with phone calls asking for more money. I need to find out who this individual is and where they live before I go to the cops.

3 Likes

Andromalius or the equivalent Shem angel.

1 Like

Have you considered magickal protection or attack?

2 Likes

Yes, but how do I go about magical protection or attack?

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure what you mean by that. Western occult’s answer to witchcraft without calling itself witchcraft.

I honestly feel like I did get a impostor feeding off my misery. How does one go about banishing and cleansing? I’m very new to all this so any helpful information or tips would be greatly appreciated. I believe all that you said about the parasites (human and astral.) I will do that as soon as I can. I’ve reached out to the lady who did my pact and no response from her at all. I’m honestly not even sure what my part of the pact was at this point.

Shem angel?

Angels of the Zodiac. 72 Angels of Magic is a wonderful book for them.

Forget my advice. If you started on this path, then the Shem might just be a distraction for you. Plus Ive never been able to make any contact, and I dont want you to have that stressor on top of everything else.

Perhaps a qlippothic tour?

Try out the search icon at the top right.

Belial takes a ‘wrecking ball’ approach to smashing down the things that hinder us, in order to make room for that which will bring us what we seek. It is a case of hanging in there and trusting the process - things will get better! For now - Please seek support from a professional about how you’re feeling and keep yourself safe :pray:

5 Likes

Closed as conversation continues in Part 2, with a slightly less defeatist note here: