Feeling Sick during Evocations

I can feel what other people are feeling when I’m near them and always seem to know what animals want or need at the moment so probably, though I haven’t paid too much attention to it. It’s been useful for sure. I didn’t think to put that and the energy of spirits together. I’ll have to look into protection then. Another reason I’m glad you responded!

1 Like

Frequency saturation may be causing an imbaalnce. After evocation ask the being to align frequencies to stop any ill physical body effects.

1 Like

Ok, I’m going to try to evoke him again tonight. But I was thinking that divination might be a good idea for working out the energy issue? Any other advice for me before I approach him again? Also I am looking for a pact but I don’t want to poke or cut myself so I may wait for my menses lol…

I don’t know if you were using the triangle or evocation to bind/restrict the entity you were summoning in previous workings. However, if you wasn’t using the triangle of evocation then I highly recommend you do so. It don’t even have to be fancy. I conducted a formal evocation with the triangle drawn but without the divine name of Michael within the Triangle. I used eggshell chalk to draw the triangle right into the floor.

Also I don’t know if you previously used a circle of protection but if you didn’t it might be in your best interests to use one. Especially giving the adverse effects you described from previous evocations. For my circle I did use a series of Divine Names sacred to me including the name of my Holy Guardian Angel because I know her name. You could even get away with drawing a single line or using a rope but giving the past experiences you described using divine names of power would be an extra layer of spiritual protection.

Also this may seem basic make sure you are wearing the signature i.e. sigil of the spirit you are calling on a medallion with a divine protection symbol on the reverse side facing your heart. The medallion doesn’t have to be the planetary metal because I’m guessing you don’t have that on hand. You can use construction paper or ordinary white paper. Even better if you have some cardboard that is clean, free or letters or drawings, then you can cut that cardboard into a circle shape and use that as your medallion.

Those simple add on should help spiritually fortify you during the working. Of course don’t forget to do the LBRP before and after the summoning.

1 Like