Feeling really angry and maybe unstable

I was just doing a meditation for merging my chakras… I couldn’t complete it because my dad disrupted me and I lost all focus. What is going to happen to me? Will I go insane? I really need a friend to help me feel better. Supposedly we BALG Forum members are a family, correct? So let’s help each other. Please don’t scold me or anything btw. I tried my best you know.

4 Likes

Find people to talk to yo.

That’s what I’m doing here. As for real life… no one here where I live believes in magick. I’m pretty much an outcast… everyone laughs at me… I’m very lonely :disappointed:

2 Likes

If that is your only problem that your dad or parents keep interupting… Try to find a quiet place to worship that is outside your home which maybe difficult but at least you won’t have to worry about your father.

If harassment from others who are not of the Craft is another problem don’t talk about your magical practice to the public at large but only to a small group that you know that practises magic.

3 Likes

Yea. I tend to live in my own head but I think that’s the curse of being a magick person.

2 Likes

It is the intent that counts if you want to brag go fot it otherwise i would keep silent about what i do magically. It gives me more power of knowledge that i can handle any situation and hold over others what i know and use it wisely without telling a soul…

2 Likes

Hmm what can I talk about? My only favorite topics are magick and eCommerce. Mmm maybe I should find e-commerce communities that can help me with my business… okay, I guess I have a lead now. Keep giving me ideas. I really appreciate it.

4 Likes

E-commerce great, eBay will bring in those dollars. But as far as magic goes i would keep silent and let them wonder. Might even use your powers to empower yourself and than brag about your sales!

3 Likes

Are you by any chance an entrepreneur? Hey the more people I know about eCommerce the better for me :wink:

3 Likes

Lol you could say that i lived oversees and started several businesses which are now defunct. Too many changes in the economy. I developed a skill for stock and investing, real estate is too expensive and a dead market as the prices have reached there limit.

Buy low and sell high i was once told that is the answer. The only question is what to buy and when. I would put half of everything into stock. Microsoft was a fantastic buy in 2009 at 14 a share now riding st 110 a share. Tech stocks were my answer.

2 Likes

God I know those feels.

1 Like

Mmm maybe you should give me some tips. Anyway I will go to google and check for resources. I will be back later.

2 Likes

Good luck and keep trying things are bound to get better.

2 Likes

No. That is the curse of being a creative person.

3 Likes

They’re interchangeable lol.

Tell me, do you do Amazon?

1 Like

No that is mostly books…

Late at night when everyone is asleep is a good time to practice magic.

3 Likes

I just posted this tip in another topic:

Hiding in plain sight
1 Like

Assuming you were using the meditation I shared a while ago, just re-do it from the beginning. Or stay in the state you are in with it half finished and share what happens for science.

4 Likes