Feeling Presence of Demons After Evocation

I did my second evocation last night, a lot more confidently than my first, and the result was a lot more palpable.

After the evocation, the rest of the night and even somewhat today, I felt a demon presence around me. It was nothing scary—actually quite comforting. It felt like they were watching out for me, but I’m not sure who it is. I’ve been communicating with a couple of them.

Is this a common thing to happen? I am not always sure what to expect.

2 Likes

Yes. It also depends on what Demon you chose and if you offered blood.
I find it normal now for the energy to not only stick around, but sometimes I have felt it when I am at the Supermarket or doing random things fleetingly. But then I have probably offered so much blood over the years they have a link to me now.

It is only your second evocation and you sound like you are getting more confident. Do you mind me asking which Demon to answer better?

I have Lucifer with me often and his energy lingers for hours after evocation,even if he was present only for a few seconds. Another ones energy takes 24 hours to dissipate .

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the response. That makes sense. I’ve not gotten into offering blood yet but that sounds interesting.

I’ve evoked Clauneck, and his energy is super strong in the circle during evocation, but he seems to be pretty no-nonsense and doesn’t really stick around much. Although, if I do need advice he’ll pop in to help.

I haven’t actually evoked Lucifer yet because I’m honestly not sure what I’d ask of him. But I have chanted his enn to get a feel for him and to talk to him a bit, and he also seems to linger.

1 Like

I have never worked with Clauneck, presumably this is for money issues? I use Bune for this and I also recommend Bune as being very friendly for beginners in my experiences.

You don’t have to ask Lucifer for anything if you want to make a connection with him, a black candle, his end and maybe an offering to show respect and he will guide you.

2 Likes

They never actually leave.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll check out Bune. Yes it’s for money, well more like the success of my business so I can quit my job.

1 Like

Bune. I know Bune very well and I will always praise Bune as never letting me down. Do you need help with times/ days/ candle colours and offerings for Bune? I can let you know if you do.

1 Like

Sure, anything you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thursday morning at 5am or 6am. Green candles. Blood on the candle (just a little) Bunes Sigil, Bunes Enn to chant, offerings of oranges, Rum, Honey and blood.

Chant the enn over the sigil with blood on in the dark with the three green candles burning. Connect with Bune and have your petition under the candle with what your want by what dates and be clear.

Ask Bune to enjoy the offerings after the evocation. Enjoy Bunes energy.

I adore Bune, I have been granted everything from houses to cars and money, sales and other things such as competition wins. Praise Bune.

8 Likes

Wehl Melan Avage Bune Tasa is the Enn and Bune also loves Chocolate very much.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the info!

2 Likes

You are welcome. Let us know your results and how evocation went.

1 Like

Any update from Bune evocation?

2 Likes

I’ve not called Bune yet because I have so many other things going. I might try this week. Clauneck’s still been doing great work for me though.

2 Likes