Feeling of floating away from my body while sick?

Recently, I’ve been having a sensation of “floating away” at random parts of the day. The two most probable explanations I’ve been able to find is that someone/something is trying to pull my soul out of my body or I am unconsciously trying to astral project. For the record, I’ve never been able to travel to the astral plane.

I’ve been sick for the past couple of days and this sensation has been not only more frequent, but more intense. It almost feels like the still air could knock out of my body effortlessly.

Could there be a connection? I couldn’t find any clear answers on the forum, and because I’m sick, I’m having difficulty communicating with spirits clearly, and divining in my current state is out of the question.

1 Like

What else goes on besides floating away? thoughts? Emotions? superpower effects?

1 Like

Sometimes, there’s this weird pressure on my hands and my head. And random spots of heat on my upper thigh and left arm. As for emotion, the closest I can get to is a feeling of having no control and my only thoughts are usually along the lines of “I’m fading away”.

1 Like

You probably got caught in a random current of energy exploring even mentally. Remember curiousity sometimes kills the cat. Ask the Gods perhaps to put you in a safe space just in case you get lifted up by weird currents of astral energy flows.

2 Likes

Maybe try the lesser banishing ritual calling the Archdemons to shield you. The Star Ruby is great too in magic situations which are Hard to explain.

2 Likes

I’ve experienced this a few Nights ago. It is unpleasant and I was in a current that wasn’t right for me personally.

You should ask one of your Gods for protection like the Gentleman above mentioned. I did this and noticed these syptoms stopped.

If a Spirit is doing this state this “Leave Now in the name of Deity of your choice

1 Like