Feeling a little overwhelmed but I don't want to neglect any of the spirits I've called upon

Hey all!

So I’ve been working with Archangel Michael for a lil bit but just recently made it more formal. I decided I needed a demon as well, so I started listening to King Paimon enns. I still have yet to feel a real strong connection with Paimon.

I recently started worshipping Santa Muerte, and I do feel the most palpable connection with her. It feels easy. So I’ve been doing a lot of work getting her altar right and making offerings.

I’m a bit cognitively and physically impaired, so with the energy level I have day-to-day I’m starting to feel a bit overwhelmed with giving each spirit the “face time” that feels appropriate. It also feels like Santa Muerte isn’t the biggest fan of Archangel Michael, but I need them to get along.

Basically, I don’t want to leave King Paimon hanging here. I respect him deeply and would love to continue working with him, and it’s a big egotistical to think he’d care if I stopped making water offerings, but like… will he?

Those that work with multiple spirits, how do you balance the time and energy you give to each spirit? Any advice for getting everyone to get along and work in harmony? How do I keep myself in the good graces of King Paimon?

A lot of questions I know, but any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks all!

1 Like

Well, you don’t have to do a full ritual every day or anything like that. I typically sing to them on my way to work. Not all, but a few of them that seem to appreciate it.

Since I live near the ocean, when I go past it, I will hail those that have something to do with water.

Talk to them when you need to, but don’t feel like you have to talk to them daily, if you don’t feel up to it. Sometimes, I’m too busy and that’s simply how it is.

Don’t be surprised if the relationships ebb and flow. Sometimes you feel them really strongly, other times, less so. I may not directly speak with Lucifer for a month or more, but when he wants to talk, he lets me know.

So, do what you can. There’s no way I could keep up daily with the spirits I’ve worked with. I do what I can and call it good. They don’t seem to mind.

4 Likes

Exactly what I needed to hear, thank you!

1 Like