Feeling a little down and out

I don’t know what it is I can’t really put my finger on it. I just feel down and slipping towards depression.

I have grounded, spent most of the day outside reading, I tried cleaning a little (it makes me happen) and even find my self care routine. Yet I came out of my bath even more down and tired. I even put on my new penguin nightgown I got and it didn’t help nor did fresh out of the dryer blankets. It’s just a blah day I guess.

I kinda just want to give up on everything. I just don’t feel like myself.

7 Likes

Feel you there, girl.

Maybe try to do something stupid and silly and it is just about you? And don’t feel any guilt over neglecting to clean your floor or something like that. The floor can wait.

2 Likes

I feel like that during Mercury retrograde and we are currently in a cycle.

I view depression as its own entity and I try not to fed it energy and often go against it. Sometimes it gets over my head and that is when I need to go to the doctor, but I try to catch it early.

7 Likes

Hey Michelle,

Hope you feel better soon.

A thought just crossed my mind as I was reading this post. Could this be due to the magickcal group.
Everyone who takes a lead there goes through something low in their life.
First it was Arianna, then 4hmagm, now you are feeling depressed too.
I know that a new group was created to get rid of the bad energy and all of that.
I could be wrong too…but this is just my thought.

You take good care of yourself, my dear!

1 Like

Yeah I’m feeling it a bit too today. Might be because of the weather. Hang in there.

1 Like

I had this happen yesterday, but chalked it up to a shadow working on the 16th. Did an energetic cord cutting and a quick banish to halt it. Seems to have helped.

Let me know if you want something done remotely.

1 Like

We’ve all been there!

:heartbeat::heartbeat: What I can say about you through our interactions in a PM:

:heavy_check_mark: You are kind and you listen to what others say.
:heavy_check_mark: Your advice is on point.
:heavy_check_mark: You’re funny.
:heavy_check_mark: You’re caring.
:heavy_check_mark: You’ve got a great vibe and spirit.

If you have never worked with Goddess Isis, invoke her and just tell her how you’re feeling.

I would also maybe contact or reach out to Tiamat, I love her. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hekate is generally close by as well. :hugs:

5 Likes

I am actually washing my floors :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Most people I know, including myself, are having a really hard time this year. What has helped me immensely is cleaning my space (I love the scent of lavender), working with Lucifer, and talking to people on this forum. Basically, taking control of the things I have control over, even if that means just taking charge of my space.Be kind to yourself :two_hearts:

5 Likes

I think I need to make an appointment soon. Talk therapy helps me a ton. Plus i am sensing a flare up with my lupus. My hands have been bugging me about a month or so.

2 Likes

No, because I am extroverted so the group actually powers me. I have been doing some really heavy shadow work. It will be 80 days total so it’s that plus just life in general.

3 Likes

Maybe because a random storm blew in today when I was outside.

1 Like

Maybe it’s this shadow work I have been working on evacuate I am facing stuff I didn’t want to. I will dm you if i am not better I am not better in a day or two thank you friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aww thanks babe. I need that so much Isis is on my list actually she she came to my attention a week or so ago.

1 Like

It’s funny yoh said that I just washed my floors with a mix of thieves cleaner, lavender, sage and thieves oil.

2 Likes

Of course.

1 Like

Things like that can effect psychic energies. I also noticed you said you were doing shadow work, that could be a factor as well. We’re all here for you if you’re feeling down. If you like you can dm me as well. And as I said:
sales-of-hang-in-there-2
Everything usually works out in the long run! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think it’s the shadow work and just other personal stuffs.

2 Likes

Sometimes life gets overwhelming and it takes outside souces to help. It also helps to talk to a therapist because they are there to listen and help you sort and can see what you cannot.

2 Likes

this is a sign of change, it’s a good sign, you’re being cleansed you’ll get through this, i’m going through it as well

2 Likes