Feeler thread for a June Magickal Friends with benefits group working (closed) (rescheduled for October)

So I want to post this now start getting an idea of the interest in the group and to allow us to do planning.

It will start June 1st and run until all work is done.

As always:

The major requirement is that you do your fair share of the work since you will be receiving a day where we all do the work for you and that you are able to check in daily with an update of doing the daily task.

Skill level doesn’t matter nor does how you work practice your craft. We are all in the group to help each other reach goals and desires we can’t do on your own.

Please comment below I am in. I will not be counting DMs as claims to the spots once my inbox is busy as it is and I will miss them.

Let’s start the new year off right by working together to reach some of our goals :grin:

16 Likes

I’m probably in but I haven’t done this before and don’t totally know what it means… how much work?:joy:

2 Likes

It’s a ritual a day, which rest days and energy days and such. You are completely “off” On the day we do the working for you.

We all work together the help each other reach goals, desires, heal or even improve in areas of their life.

Skill level doesn’t matter as long as you try and believe in yourself each and every day.

2 Likes

I’m in. My guides mentioned another group working last night. This should be interesting. Have you noticed anyone stepping up to take a role of patron or matron?

1 Like

Not yet I was thinking about it when I was driving home. Then I was talking to @KingOfEvil too.

2 Likes

I’m in!

1 Like

I have been getting burned again, only one who burns me is Asmodeus so I’m not sure if he’s stepping up or just saying he’s interested and wants to work with me on it.

1 Like

I think I inspired this :thinking::smirk::wink::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ha maybe or it’s just time for another one.

1 Like

Still kinda lost on what I’m doing, what I have somehow started unknowingly, and something else which I can’t remember, but I’m excited to learn, sensei :smirk:

2 Likes

Count me in

1 Like

I’m in :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Might participate on that one too, but I need to think about it a bit more :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

comes out of the dark corner of the room

I’ll join, if I may?

3 Likes

Sounds interesting. I’ve never participated in a group working but would like to try if there are available spots. Cheers

1 Like

I am going to let this sit for a couple of weeks I’ll make a group Dm May 5th to start the planning stages.

4 Likes

Never done this before… count me in :heart::v:

1 Like

Magick? Count me in! :black_heart:

1 Like

@Angelb1083 Will it be like the last one we had ?

2 Likes

Count me in :slight_smile: thank you

1 Like